08

Silence...

The room had a pin drop silence surrounding the two male's who were sitting on the bed, one was trying his best to not hold the other and hug him while other seemed deep in thoughts.

"Taehyung." Jungkook called breaking the silence between them, tae just hummed.

"I have a few questions, can I ask them?" Jungkook asked in a soft tone, tae looked up and nodded his head with a sigh.

"First of all why can I am able to see you when no one can? Why am I able to touch you when no one can? Why can I hear you, or feel you when no one can?" Jungkook asked, tae sighed again shaking his head.

"I don't know, I truly have no idea behind this. I was shocked when you saw me on the bus, even talked to me and then the other day you even smelled me. I have no idea why you are able to see me when no one can." Tae said, Jungkook hummed.

"Ok, it's fine. Now why do you seem normal in reality I mean like this when I see you face to face and why do you look different in the cameras?" Jungkook asked.

"The reason behind this is, this me isn't a human body. I am Taehyung's soul and as I was hurt on my body the wounds are shown in the camera where you can see not just my soul but my body too. While this is just my soul without any wounds." Tae explained, Jungkook hummed understanding.

"Ok, but why is your soul going around? And why are you not getting better and coming out of coma?" Jungkook asked.

"Well my soul is roaming around to find the culprits. As I wasn't at fault for everything that happened with the girl God had given me a chance to help her get justice because I wanted to save her but wasn't able to.

So I am given a time duration of 7 years, I need to find those culprits and make sure they are given the worst death for all the deeds they did. And if I fail to do so I will be taken away and have to die fully for the world." Tae said playing with his fingers, Jungkook hummed while deep inside he was feeling pain thinking tae will die.

"Then have you tried giving them the punishment they deserve?" Jungkook asked, tae chuckled dryly.

"Punishment? To give punishment to them I first need to find them. Since 5 years I am trying so hard to know where they actually live but it feels as if they have disappeared from the world. I have went around Seoul and tried hard but got no luck. The day we met I had went to gangnam to find them, but no luck again. And how I have lost all the hopes, let the years pass and I will leave from the world cause I am tired of this now." Tae said in a blank tone, Jungkook hummed as he held tae's hand making him snap his head.

"Taehyung believe me, I will help you to get justice for yourself and for the girl. I promise I will." Jungkook said, tae shook his head.

"No need to get all worked up, it's of no use. I who knew them for months wasn't able to find them. How will you be able to find them." Tae said, Jungkook smiled softly.

"You have no idea how powerful I am, not just me my last name is enough to get them running to me in minutes. Just wait and watch how I will make them suffer, they will beg for mercy but they won't get it at any cost." Jungkook said with a smirk that was very new for tae.

"But Jungkook---" Tae's eyes went wide as Jungkook pressed his pointer finger on tae's lips.

"Shhh, no words. When I said I like you I meant it, and I will do anything to bring you back so I can court you." Jungkook said staring in tae's eyes who looked away making Jungkook chuckle.

"Ok, but there's one thing. Were you the person who tries to scare me yesterday night?" Jungkook asked, tae shook his head.

"It wasn't me, it was her. She is still roaming around the house, her soul is trying to get revenge too. She hates when someone lives in this house and she wanted you to leave too." Tae said, Jungkook hummed.