22

Jungkook parked the car as they reached their destination, tae looked around trying to understand where were they, but upon getting no clue he looked at Jungkook who was messaging something to someone.

" Where are we?" Tae asked, Jungkook smiled mischievously as he opened the deck infront and pulled out a black silk ribbon from inside.

"You will know once we get inside, but before that, let me get you blind folded." Jungkook said, tae hummed as he turned slightly back facing Jungkook who placed the slip ribbon on tae's eyes, he tied it softly not wanting the male to get hurt.

"Ok, stay inside I will help you come out." Jungkook said, tae hummed sitting on his seat, Jungkook stepped down jogged to the other side. Opened the door and held tae's hands, he helped tae to get down whose grip on jungkook's hands were quite hard.

"Ok, I guess you are nervous or may fear you can fall." Jungkook said, and tae gasped as he felt himself being lifted in bridal style.

"This is better." Jungkook said bouncing the male slightly in his arms, who circled his hand around jungkook's neck with pink cheeks. Jungkook walked inside the place he had bought tae to, who was trying to guess where they could be. It took  5 minutes for the two to reach the top floor from elevator.

"Ok we are here, I am gonna put you down and remove the blind fold. Open your eyes on the count of three." Jungkook said, tae nodded as he felt Jungkook putting him on the floor softly. Jungkook made tae stand still by holding his shoulders and then walked behind to untie the blinked fold. Once he was done he stood at a side to not block the view and can also see tae's reaction.

"1...2...3!" Jungkook said, tae slowly opened his eyes that soon went wide, his jaw met the floor as he saw the cute and beautiful thing in front.

3!" Jungkook said, tae slowly opened his eyes that soon went wide, his jaw met the floor as he saw the cute and beautiful thing in front

"What the hell!!" That's... that's so cute and looks so fun." Tae exclaimed with shiny eyes, Jungkook giggled nodding his head.

"I know right, I recently saw this on internet a few days ago. I really really was willing to come here but I needed a company to enjoy with. And ofcourse you were the first person who striked in my mind, but that time we didn't met after the incident and so I thought that I will come here only when you will be back to me." Jungkook explained, tae smiled softly as he hugged the male who can't help but smile brightly.

"That's so sweet of you, you know I have always wanted to go to such places where I can be a kid without getting any judging stares and this is the perfect place for that." Tae said with a grin that automatically brought a bunny smile on jungkook's face.

"That's great then cause this isn't the end. We have a few more things to enjoy in this jumping park, we are starting from here." Jungkook said lifting his hands in air, tae copied his moves as the two laughed.

"Ok, should we jump in together?" Tae asked Wiggling his eyebrows with a mischievous smile.

"Is that even a question?" Jungkook said as he forwarded his hand, tae giggled holding the male's hand, the two counted till 3 and taking two steps back they ran and jumped inside the ting ting ball pool.