18

Next morning...

"Taehyungie, why are you rushing in the house like this?" Yeni asked with a confused face as he saw the boy running with a towel wrapped around his waist and numerous hoodies in his hands.

"Oh eommaaaa, I was finding youuuu." Tae said in a whinny tone as he stopped in front of her.

"Baby you could have just come to my room no? Why were you running around?" She asked, tae huffed.

"I forgot about it, leave that. Tell me what I should wear?" Tae asked making her frown.

"Wear anything bub." She said, tae shook his head.

"No! Tell me the best out of all these, I wanna look the best today. It's my first day at work." Tae said, yeni giggled.

"First day at work is what makes you want to look perfect or... Is it someone else for whom you wanna look perfect?" She asked Wiggling her eyebrows.

"Eomma why would I want to impress Jungkook hyung." Tae said with an obvious face.

"But baby bear, she never said you wanted to impress Jungkook." Tae-min pointed out ruffling tae's hairs who processed his words and pouted.

"Will you both stop teasing me please?" He said, they laughed yet nodded their head.

"Sure sure, but let me tell you. You don't need to do any extra things or dress up to impress Jungkook. That man is too whipped for you already." Tae-min stated, tae frowned looking at his father.

"Wait! How do you know he is whipped for me? Wait a minute, I didn't even told his name to both of you and just said I am going to work with a famous youtuber. How do you both know it's Jungkook?" Tae asked, yeni looked at tae-min whose pupils were shaking in panic.

"Umm that..." The male looked at his wife for some help who turned tae towards her.

"Bear, we obviously know who your favourite youtuber is and talking about being whipped who won't be whipped for my pretty bear huh?" She said pinching tae's cheeks who narrowed his eyes.

"But eomm---" tae's words were cut off as his phone made a ding sound, he took his phone that was on the dinning table. His eyes went wide as he saw Jungkook's message where the male said he is leaving for tae's house and will be there in a few minutes.

"He is coming and I am not even readyyyyy." Tae screamed as he rushed to his room making his parents laugh at his dramatic nature.

***

10 minutes later...

"Tae stop it, you are behaving as if you are going on some date." Yeni teased shaking her head, while the said male glared at his mother and looked at himself in the small mirror in the living room for the countless times.

The door bell rang indicating Jungkook was here, tae's eyes went wide as he rushed towards the door just to stumble over his own leg and trip, fortunately he didn't fell and reached the door.

(I can't imagine how their kids are going to be...)

Setting his hairs and dusting the invisible dust from his clothes tae pulled the door with a wide boxy smile, his eyes met with the soft doe eyes as the bunny boy smiled at him cutely.

"Hiii, good morning." Jungkook said cheerfully, his one hand was behind his back as he waved his other hand to tae.

"Hii good morning, come." Tae said moving aside as he tried to see what the other male was holding. He got a glimpse of flower bouquet in the male's hands that made him think it was for him.

"Thank you." Jungkook mumbled, tae walked ahead followed by Jungkook who smiled as he saw the Kim couple.

"Good morning uncle aunt." Jungkook said bowing to the two, they smiled greetings him back.