07

"TAEHYUNG!!!."Jungkook shouted staring in tae's dark eyes who had the sharp piece placed over jungkook's chest. Tae's eyes went wide as he stared into the wide doe eyes of the male in front.

"Taehyung please believe me, I promise I will give you the justice you deserve just tell me what actually happened with you?" Jungkook said, his eyes still wide as he stared in tae's eyes.

Tae left Jungkook's wrist, threw the glass piece and took a few steps back. Tears of blood flowed from his eyes as he chuckled dryly wiping them off.

"Leave it jungkook there's no way you would be able to do anything even if you know everything." Tae said shaking his head with a sigh, Jungkook took a step ahead and held tae's hands.

"Give me one chance tae, just one chance. I will make sure none of the culprits gets to live their life peacefully." Jungkook said staring in tae's eyes who blinked thinking about what should he do.

"Let's sit somewhere hmm?" Jungkook asked, tae hummed the two went to the room and got settled on the bed facing each other. Tae was playing with the bedsheet still trying to understand how is he supposed to say everything that happened while Jungkook was patiently waiting for tae to open up.

"Jungkook... I..." Tae wasn't able to form the sentence.

"Relax, I am here take your time." Jungkook said calmly with a soft smile, tae took a deep breath closed his eyes and began to tell everything that happened 5 years ago.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Warning...

Mention of violence, rape and murder ahead skip if you aren't comfortable with any of this after you see ❌❌ this sign.

Flashback...

Tae was a bubbly and hyperactive male, a social butterfly to be honest. He loves making friends, having outing with them, enjoying his life to the fullest. He had uncountable friends and he was willing to make more. He happen to meet a group of boys in the park while coming back from the piano classes he goes.

The boy's were of his age or a few elder then him, they were friendly and tae was able to get comfortable with them easily. They all used to meet in the same park almost everyday, their friendship wasn't long just a few months have passed after they became friends with tae and his birthday came.

Like every year tae celebrated his birthday with his family, enjoying having food, playing games and all. And the next day the group of his friends asked him to give them a party, taking his parents permission tae agreed. One of them had a new build house in the same neighborhood where they decided to do the party.

"Wow!! The house is so beautiful." Tae stated as he walked in the newly made house, the male whose house it was smiled proudly.

"I am glad you liked it, and here your birthday gift." The male said smiling softly at tae passing him a packed box. Tae happily took the box and unwrapped it.

"Oh wow it's the latest camera, you know I have been wanting this for so long." Tae said giggling cutely, the male nodded.

"I know it, you want to start vlogging and be a famous YouTuber right?" The male asked, tae nodded his head.

"Yes, thank you so much bogumie hyung. This is the best gift." Tae said smiling widely as he tried to record the surroundings, the other male's present in the place posed as he recorded them all. One after another they all gave him the gifts they bought making him smile happily.

"Ok ok let the party began." Bogum said as he opened a champing bottle spraying it all around making others cheer.

"No no don't give me alcohol I don't like it." Tae said as he hegum tried to give a glass of champagne to him as well.