23

Parking the car the two stepped down and walked inside the food market at myeongdong street, the sun was almost down and they changed the plan on having heavy snacks, then watching movies and then having dinner late.

"Wow!!! The smells it self if making me hungry." Tae said rubbing his stomach, Jungkook hummed licking his lips as his eyes roamed around the place feeling his mouth being filled with water.

"Hey! How about you do a vloging?" Tae suggested, Jungkook hummed nodding his head.

"That would be great, let me bring the camera from the car so we can shoot a vlog here." Jungkook said as he has placed a camera in his car to do the recording for his channel. Tae waited for the male and smiled as Jungkook gave him the camera.

"Let's start the intro." He said as he stood at a good angel with lightning around, tae held the camera and counted three.

"Heyyyy there kookilet's, so this isn't a planned vlog. I am here to have Korean street food at myeongdong with Taehyung. He suggested that I shoot a vlog for you all so you can enjoy, so...today we are having myeongdong street food vloggggg." Jungkook said opening his arms wide.

"Before starting, let me capture tae." Jungkook said as he took the camera from tae and turned it facing the male.

"Hey everyone this is Kim Taehyung I hope you all remember me. Well I will be accompanying Jungkook hyung in this vlog. Let's get the bread and see what can we get us for today." Tae said looking at the camera, he took it from Jungkook as the two began to wall. The camera was adjusted in a tripod that can be held like a selfie stick, tae was holding it facing the two.

"Ok what do you wanna have first?" Jungkook asked looking at tae.

"Well everything seems delicious how about we do rock paper and scissors and decide from where to start." Tae suggested.

"That's a good idea, if I won we will go to right side stalls and if you won we will go left." Jungkook said, tae nodded as the two did the rock paper and scissors tae won that eventually made them head towards the left.

"So everyone I won the rock paper and scissors and so we are going towards the left side stalls." Tae said happily on the camera.

"Well well, I mostly don't lose and you all know that. But you see winning against someone as beautiful as him doesn't really looks good so...." Jungkook said with a shrug, tae rolled his eyes.

"You are saying as if you lose purposely." He said, Jungkook showed him a wide grin.

"I did, I let you win." Jungkook said, tae hummed.

"He did, by reading my mind." Tae said Jungkook chuckled as they reached first stall in the left side.

"OS that's fried chicken with cheese." Jungkook said rubbing his palms together, tae showed the stall ok the camera while Jungkook ordered it for the two.