17

"You were jealous a while ago, weren't you?" Jungkook asked in his deep husky tone that made tae choke on his drink. Jungkook's eyes went wide as he rushed over to tae to rub his back. While tae was coughing badly not because of choking but because of the voice the male used.

Jungkook rubbed tae's back as he stared at the male with worried eyes, tae took a few deep breath to calm himself and looked at Jungkook as he heard the male.

"Are you ok?" He asked voice and eyes filled with worry.

'Fuck you for using that tone and asking if I am fine?' tae thought yet nodded his head to Jungkook who sighed in relief and walked back to his chair.

"What made you choke tho?" Jungkook asked after a few minutes of silence, tae smiled awkwardly.

"I sipped the hot chocolate so much that it went straight into my oxygen tube." Tae replied, Jungkook hummed.

"Be careful, and sip slowly." Jungkook said, tae nodded his head. Jungkook smiled at the boy as he sipped the hot chocolate and had the snacks he ordered for them.

"By the way, why were you sleeping here?" Tae asked, Jungkook scratched his nape.

"Well you see I arrived too early, had nothing to do so ended up dozing off being bored." Jungkook said, tae tilted his head.

"Early means when did you arrive exactly?" Tae asked, Jungkook licked his lips.

"10:15." Tae's eyes went wide as he stared at the male, who was smiling sheepishly.

"The cafe opens around 10:20 no?" Tae asked, Jungkook nodded.

"But we decided to meet at 11, why did you come at 10:15?" Tae asked still wondering what kind of a human this male is.

"Well I thought that I shouldn't be late. And truth to be told I just liked to wait for you so it's not a big deal." Jungkook said with a shrug, tae stared at the male.

"You liked waiting for me? Why?" He asked in amazement, why would the male like to wait for him that too for so long.

"Cause waiting for angels and beauties is peaceful and calm." Jungkook replied tae blinked his eyes and looked down biting his lips. Why would the male always uses words that flutter tae's heart.

"Ohhh." The low mumbled was quite audible for Jungkook who hummed, the two then said nothing as they had the food in silence. Paying for the food the two walked out but were stopped by a few teenage girls who also came out of the cafe.

"Excuse me." A girl with blonde hair called curling her hairs the male's looked at her and the at each other.

"Yes." Tae replied, she smiled shyly as she looked up meeting his gaze.

"You are very handsome." She said Jungkook looked at her with narrow eyes while tae smiled softly.

"Thank you, you are pretty too." He replied, being a well mannered boy he is, tae has always been taught to compliment back someone if they are complimenting you. And tae did the same that got the girl be red in shyness, while the other person was looking at tae with a weird look.

"Thank you." She mumbled, but taekook's eyes went wide as she tiptoed and pecked tae's cheeks, squealing she ran to her group of friends.

"What the--" tae mumbled as he placed his palm on his cheek where she kissed, while Jungkook gritted his teeths and rushed behind the girl who was giggling with her friends.

"Hello!" Jungkook called the girl catching her friends attention.

"Yes?" She asked with a wide smile.