16

The jeon's mansion was echoing with fist of laughters, you may think what exactly happening so the three families including park's are here at the dinning table having dinner, jokes, crazy stories and many other words were being exchanged among the Kim's, jeon's and park that got the mansion echo with the loud laughter.

"I seriously can't believe she did that." Jimin mumbled wiping off the tear, Mina chuckled as it was her about who she was talking.

"Believe me Jimin shi, you won't believe the further things I will share." Enuwoo being mina's boyfriend was present there too as he spoke.

"What are you about to say?" Mina asked with a raised eyebrow.

"The incident of the mall." Enuwoo replied getting a glare from her that surely didn't make him shut his mouth.

"Kook must have remembered it too." Enuwoo asked glancing at Jungkook who nodded with a chuckle.

"I do! How can any one forget that." He replied with soft giggles.

"What did she do tho?" Tae asked as he was still unknown by the incident.

"So you see we three were in Busan, me and kook were there for a meeting and she was there for some work as well. Once we were done with the meeting I called her to know if she was done so we can go back to the hotel we were living in. Yeah we were living in the same hotel, so we picked her from her work place and went to get some gifts for our families as we had to return the next morning.

It was quite chilly that day, almost 3 of 4° and while coming out the cool breeze made her nose freeze so she tried to cover her nose with the muffler she his her whole face instead of just hiding her nose and ended up colliding with a pole." Enuwoo spoke with a snicker and everyone burst out laughing at her doings.

Taekook were laughing the most while Mina had an embrassed smile on her face.

"Don't you laugh like that, remember what happened next. Tae this fiance of yours fell over the road." She spoke tae looked at Jungkook who was giggling aloud.

"That was because I was laughing so hard over her doings and ended up falling over the ground." Jungkook spoke, and that's how the dinner went with all of them sharing each other's crazy and embarrassing moments.

After dinner everyone was going to sit in the lawn of the jeon's as the climate outside was amazing and they thought to have some ice cream while sitting in the lawn and talking.

The ice cream was yet to come when the newly engaged couple glanced at each other, tae was sitting between Jin and Jimin while Jungkook was near yoongi and namjoon. Jungkook pulled out his phone as he messaged something to tae who smiled softly humming in reply. He tapped on Jin's shoulder catching the male's attention.

"Hyung I need to use washroom, may you tell me where to go?" Tae asked, Jin hummed.

"Just go straight from the living room and then take left you will see the washroom do you want me to guide you?" He asked, tae shook his head.

"I will guide him." Jungkook interrupted making jin and Jimin both look at him. Others were busy talking among themselves and didn't pay much attention to it.

"You will?" Jin asked with a teasing smile.

"Hmm, come." Jungkook spoke motioning the male, tae glanced at jimin and then at Jin the two chuckled making tae smile he stood up catching everyone's attention.

"Where are you both going?" Mina asked Wiggling her eyebrows and snickered seeing Jungkook throwing a glare at her.

"I need to use the washroom." Tae replied, she hummed but the teasing smile stayed still on her face taekook walked away ignoring her that made her chuckle and get busy with her conversation.