27

The door bell of the suite of taekook rang indicating their meal was here. The two walked out of their rooms in their casual outfits, Jungkook sat on the couch while tae went to receive the food. He thanked the staff and gave him some won's as tip, walking inside pushing the tray tae had a wide smile on his face. Well the two just ordered the lunch without looking at the menu.

You can say they said that the most favourite and ordered meal of the resort will be their first meal of the day in the resort. The plates and bowls were closed and hissed under the round lid. The two rubbed their palms looking at each other as they held the lids together and lifted it on the count of 3.

Their eyes shined and their mouths got filled with water as they saw the delicious food that have been served to them. The two said nothing and just attacked on the food, humming or moaning at the delicious taste of the food. They didn't stopped until the food was fully finished. Leaning on the couch the two rubbed their stomaches and sighed in relief.

"The food was amazing." Tae said with a soft smile.

"I know, it's the best meal of the resort for a reason." Jungkook replied with a mischievous smile.

"That's true, not let's see the bill." Tae said with excellent lased in his tone, he sat properly and took the small paper piece that was on the tray on which their food came. He had a wide smile as he picked the paper, but as his eyes caught the digits on it. His smile faded and worry flashed on his face along with shocked and wide eyes of his.

While Jungkook stared at tae knowing damn well why tae's expression changed so suddenly.

"No way, it can't be 81,328.06 won would just be for this much food." Tae mumbled scratch his nape as he counted the items and yes! It was the exact things in the same amount that the two had not so long ago.

"My current balance is 100,000 won. Man if I paid for this I will be left with just...." He mumbled to himself again and began to calculate in his mind, but the long calculation seemed impossible for him and so he pulled out his phone and began to calculate. His every move and the rapid change in expression was witnessed by Jungkook who was biting his lips to not smile at the adorable human.

"It would be just 18,671.94. How will I spend just 18,000 for a while week." Tae said with wide eyes, he glanced at Jungkook who raised his eyebrows, tae gave him an awkward smile and went back on thinking.

'You stupid what was the need to pressurize him and say you would pay the food bills. He was so ready to do that as well, you should have known that if you are staying in a luxurious suite you have to pay a big amount for the food too. Aish what should I do now? Should I ask him to pay the bill.' Tae thought as he stared at Jungkook with side eyes and shook his head.

'Nahh! It will be hella embarrassing. But I can't even pay this...what should I do nowwwww.' Tae whined on his own with a big pout on his face.

"Tae." Jungkook called.

"Hmm." The male just hummed things hard of what he should do now.

"You know I forgot to tell you something." He said naki tae look at jungkook with narrow eyes.

"What did you forgot to tell me?" Tae asked in confusion.

"Actually the package I brought in which I booked this suite have food and room service inside the suite free of cost. That's means we don't need to pay for food or room service like cleaning and all." Jungkook said, tae's eyes went wide as he smiled widely as well.

"REALLY?" He shouted in happiness but placed his palm on his lips as he saw the narrow eyes of tae.

"I am really and you didn't even told me. Hmph I was so willing to pay the bill." Tae said with a fake angry tone, Jungkook hummed.