Chapter : 1 - Her Red Scarf

7 years ago:

"In the realm of business, the name Reza commanded respect and awe. Uns Reza's grandfather had amassed immense wealth, carving out a legacy as one of the industry's wealthiest magnates. Meanwhile, her father, Rashid Nader, was renowned for his skill and compassion as a prominent heart surgeon.

Hassan Reza honored his daughter Uns Reza by naming a hospital after her on her first day on this earth.
Now, on a delightful summer morning, eighteen-year-old Uns Reza returned to India from America, eager to reunite with her parents and complete her final year of high school.

As the summer sun bathed the world in its golden glow, Uns Reza's arrival marked the beginning of a new chapter, a chapter filled with the promise of discovery, growth, and perhaps, unexpected love.

Upon my arrival in India, I wasted no time in securing admission to Luxor University, renowned as one of the most prestigious institutions in the country. The prospect of studying here was exhilarating, especially knowing that my sister Sahara was already a student. I hoped to cultivate meaningful friendships along the way.

After completing the necessary paperwork, I made my way home, my mind buzzing with excitement. It was then that I chanced upon an empty shop, its "To Let" sign catching my eye. In that moment, a sudden urge to make it mine seized me. The vision of transforming it into something extraordinary took hold of my imagination.

A mere week later, the once-empty space had been reborn into a bustling hub of activity. Inside, my dream of a cozy cafeteria and library had materialized, while outside, a charming flower shop adorned the storefront. It was a manifestation of my deepest aspirations, a place where people could come together to nourish both mind and soul.

As I stood amidst the newly opened establishment, a profound sense of peace washed over me. This venture was more than just a business; it was a labor of love, a testament to my determination and ambition.

But amidst the excitement, I couldn't forget my responsibilities. With the first day of college looming, I waited anxiously for Usman to arrive , he currently started working here He is one year younger than me. As he comes, I could attend without delay. After all, I can't be late on my first day.

As Usman arrived, I hastily gathered my belongings, shielding my face from the summer sun with a vibrant red scarf, leaving only my eyes exposed. Eager to leave, I rushed out without paying much attention to my surroundings.

In my haste, I collided with someone, sending both of us tumbling to the ground in a chaotic heap. Anger surged through me as I clenched my fists, ready to unleash my frustration on the hapless stranger.

"Why can't you watch where you're going, "Nihayati Bhegairat Insaan!" I spat out in a burst of irritation.

But to my surprise, the person I had collided with remained unruffled, standing before me with a calm demeanor.