Chapter : 14 - Sukoon

"Aap sach mein das bacche chahati ho Uns?" He asked me with a smirk playing on his lips

"Aur aap sach mein chaahate hoon ki mujhe ganja shouhar mile Aziz?" I asked back.

After saying it, I turned and started walking, I could hear his laughter; he's truly Bhegairat.

Entering the house, I found my mom sitting on the couch. Upon seeing me, she came over, concerned about my appearance.

"What happened to you? Look at your clothes, they're all wet," she said worriedly.

"Nothing, mom, just got caught in the rain," I replied, placing my bag on the stand.

"Okay, go change, I'll make you some coffee," she said, picking up my bag.
After changing into comfortable clothes, I joined my mom on the couch, holding the coffee mug she handed me.

"How is he?" she asked.

"Who? " I asked back

"Aziz and who else," she said calmly.
Surprised, I turned to her.

"Why are you asking about him?" I questioned.

"He's a good boy," she said, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Is dad back?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"No, he won't be back today. He said there's an emergency surgery, so he'll be having sehri at the hospital," she replied.

"Okay," I said, heading back to my room with the coffee.

As I entered my room, his Lego daisies came into view. The white flowers shining brightly in my dark maroon room.

I placed them near my nightstand so that whenever I wake up, I would be greeted by these flowers first. As they remind me of him.

Sitting on my bed, I couldn't help but think, "I hate you, Nader. I hate you for loving me so much. No matter how hard I try to hate you, I can't.

It's not that I didn't want to go with you, but I got scared, scared of loving you. I was scared that if I fell in love with you, and then you left me like dad did, what would I do? How would I hold myself together?

My words may express hatred towards you, but my heart is forced to love you even more.The model was important to me, but you broke it. It's okay, I can fix it again. But I'm still angry with you.

You didn't even try to convince me when I told you I was still angry. You just said, 'I know'." Yet, I'm still angry with you; you haven't apologized to me yet.

So, forget you and your words, I've had enough. I refuse to talk to you until you apologize. I felt relief after venting about him in front of his daisies.

"Where are you lost?" Ezzeh asked, seeing me glancing at the library door.

''Nowhere,'' I said, still looking at the door.