Chapter : 7 - Crazy For Her

I saw her entering the house and when she was about to take a step further our eyes met, she stopped walking, I can literally see her expression changing from smile to laughing, then confused, surprised then a hint of anger when she realize who I am

How can someone change so many expressions at a time, and the way she was looking today, hayye don't even ask me how this crazy heart of mine is beating right now.

The first time I encountered her, she was dressed in all black, the next time in a white kurti with blue cargo pants at the cafe, and then in a pink kurti with blue cargo jeans at college.

But today, she was wearing a full white kurti with white palazzo pants or something similar; I'm not well-versed in women's clothing.

Her scarf was loosely draped over her head, allowing her free-flowing hair to frame her face.

Her hands were decorated with simple mehendi design making those hands even more attractive than they are, her brown eyes not leaving mine, whereas I was literally staring into those eyes.

In this moment, she truly resembles an angel, the most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes on, and perhaps will ever see.

After breaking eye contact with me, she immediately turned toward Sahara and whispered something in her ear. Sahara smiled, then glanced at me and said something back to her.

Her expression changed again within a fraction of a second, but this time it wasn't one of anger or surprise; she looked at me with indescribable expressions, and I found myself smiling continuously while staring at her.

I couldn't believe I was smiling so effortlessly; she had a way of changing me without even doing anything. Just seeing her had the power to brighten my face like a fresh flower.

With each step she took towards me, my heartbeats only grew crazier. I was so lost in her that I completely forgot about my surroundings.

It wasn't until Ammi tapped my shoulder and introduced me to her that I snapped back to reality.

Neither of us said anything; we simply gazed at each other, taking in the moment. After a few seconds of admiring her, I greeted her parents.

Then, all the elders made their way towards the couch to sit, leaving just me, Uns, and Sahara standing at the entrance of my house.

I wasted no time in grabbing the bouquet from the nearby stand, which I had bought for her, or rather, made for her.

I handed it to her, saying, "Welcome to our mansion, Ms. Reza." She took the bouquet, glanced at me, then looked back at it.

When she raised her head to look at me again, she gave me a 'so done look' upon seeing the Lego Daisy Bouquet.

She gestured with her hand, seemingly giving 'care to explain please expressions'.