Chapter : 18 - Facing Fears

Uns started sneezing continuously because of the daisy bouquet Zaki had bought for her

"Zaki! Get them away from me," Uns said between her sneezes, and went back to her cabin, not wanting to disturb others.

"So this is what you know about her, huh?" I asked, now completely irritated by his actions.

"Her childhood friend didn't know she's allergic to daisies? Didn't know her skin is so sensitive?" I pressed him again.
He looked surprised by my questions.

"She never told me about this. And how did you know?" he retorted.

He still had the audacity to ask me? He turned out to be more shameless than I thought.

"First, do something about these daisies," I said, ignoring his question.
He took the bouquet and went outside.

Thank goodness, he left. But my relief was short-lived when he re-entered, this time with a bouquet of roses.
"Great," I murmured.

About five minutes later, Uns came back, her nose now visibly red.

"I'm sorry, but I literally can't handle daisies, Zaki," Uns said as she placed coffee for him and cold juice for me.

"I too need coffee," I mentioned, looking up at her.

"Let's drink it later," she said, taking a seat.

So, our uns is planning to spend time with me, stop blushing, Aziz.

I straightened my posture. Zaki was looking at Uns, Uns was looking at us, and I was scanning Zaki, wondering what he was planning now.

"Uns, I need to talk to you," Zaki began.

"Go ahead, I'm listening," Uns said.

"I need to talk to you alone, without a third person interrupting," he said, glancing at me, clearly wanting me to leave Uns alone with him.

"Mr. Nader is not a stranger, you can speak freely," Uns said to him, glancing at me, then turning her gaze back to Zaki.

"It's something personal, which I want only you to know, Uns," Zaki insisted.

"Okay, take your time, guys," I said, getting up and walking away with the bag. I couldn't bear it anymore. What if he proposes to her? What if she accepts? We hardly know each other, but Zaki has known Uns from the start. I couldn't bear to watch her slip away from me.

I went out and sat at one of the tables, placing the bag I had brought for her on the table.
I was looking around the street when I received a message.

Gusrail Reza - "Don't go," she texted.
Me - "Okay," I replied.

After about 15 minutes, he came out but without giving me a glance, he started walking away.

"Good that he's gone," I smiled and went in to see her sitting in the same spot.
I approached her, sitting opposite her.

"He said he's your childhood friend, and you didn't tell him about your allergies?" I asked.