Chapter : 29 - Yaah Allah, uski hifazat karna.

Uns, every word is a command to me

Uns, every word is a command to me. She told me to win and come, and here I am, stepping out of the car after winning the race.

As I was stepping out of the car, I saw Samir running towards me, and within a few seconds, he had thrown his arms around me.

"Bhai, you won again!" Samir said with great excitement.

"Okay, now let me go, Samir, I need to leave," I said, breaking out of the hug.

"Where are you going?" Samir asked, while breaking the hug.

"Where else would I go? I told her I'd take her out for coffee, so that's where I need to go," I replied, taking off my gloves.

Who? Bhabhi? He asked with a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

I nodded my head as yes, but I don't understand why do I start blushing just by her mention.

We were talking when we heard someone else approaching us. It was Rehan, coming our way.

"Aziz, your phone, bhai. You left it on the chair in the room."

Rehan handed me my phone, and I thanked him with a big smile as I turned it on.

But my smile didn't last longer, it quickly disappeared when I saw the screen-there were several missed calls from Uns and Sahara.

Uns? I murmured slowly, it's very rare for her to call me, and Sahara too?

Without wasting a second, I called Uns immediately, but she wasn't picking up. Just as I was about to call again, Sahara called me. I picked up instantly.

"Bh- Bhai, Appi-" came Sahara's broken voice from the other end, and just hearing her say "Appi" sent a wave of anxiety through me.

"Wh- What happened to Uns?" I stuttered.

"Appi... isn't opening the door, Bhai," Sahara said, her voice was even more broken now.

"Why?" I asked, but my voice seemed lower than before, as if my ears weren't ready to listen anything right now, nor my heart is ready to handle anything about her.

"Ammi and I have been knocking on her door for the past hour, but there's no response from Appi, and neither Abbu nor any of the house staff are around. Please come quickly, Bhai," Sahara explained in detail.

I don't know what came over me, but an unsettling feeling washed over me. I looked at my phone screen, where Uns missed calls were displayed.

Uns called me two hours ago and she isn't giving any response from past one hour.

"Aziz, what happened?" Samir asked keeping his hand on my shoulder.

"Un- Uns isn't opening the door," I said looking up at him, it was even difficult to say this phrase.

"We have to leave now Samir," I said and hurriedly opened my car door.

"Get in," I said to him, but he wasn't moving an inch from his place.