Chater : 21 - Mujhe meri mohabbat dede

Aziz, are you alright? Relax, I'll get some water for you," Samir panicked as he saw me continuously choking

Aziz, are you alright? Relax, I'll get some water for you," Samir panicked as he saw me continuously choking. He brought a water bottle, and I finished the whole bottle in one go, taking deep breaths to calm myself after almost having a heart attack.

"What happened to you suddenly?" he asked as he started the car.

"Nothing much," I said dryly, closing my eyes.

How on earth was I supposed to tell him that I had fitted a voice transmitter in her bangles because I can't live without hearing her cold voice, and what I heard just now from her?

She asked her mom, "Should I make him my brother, seriously?" This girl will drive me crazy. And now I must say she is indeed crazy. Even though her tone contained some teasingness, how can Uns think of making me her brother?

I would rather die than live through that. I'm putting my heart and soul into winning her, and in return, This is what all I got. Accha sila diya tune mere pyaar ka uns.

After dropping her off, I met Samir, and we both decided to go for racing. On the way there, I was on cloud nine because she smiled at me, making my crazy heart beat uncontrollably.

She held my hand, and I felt a surge of electricity running through my whole body. She ordered me to buy clothes, reminding me of my mother.

She chose clothes for me, making me feel peaceful. She walked in an unknown place with me, making me realize she was starting to trust me. But now I am utterly disheartened.

We reached the racing place. I thought I would just enjoy watching others race, but now all I want to do is race at full speed. Without thinking, I started the race, her voice echoing in my ears. She is still teasing her mom about making me her brother.

This is not done, Uns. So not done. Her voice lingered from my ear pods. I wanted to take them out, but I am so addicted to her voice.
Even though I am upset with her now, I still need to hear that cold voice that is enough to silence me.

After the race, I went home. The mansion was pure silent. Taking slow steps towards the kitchen, I made coffee for myself. I have no idea why I started drinking this poison, but even this poison tastes sweet when I'm with her.

I came into my room only to see her red scarf tied to my bag on the bed. I kept the coffee near the nightstand and removed her scarf from the bag, holding it in my hand.

"Day by day, you're making me crazy, Uns."

.....................................❤..................................

The sun rays illuminated the entire dark room where Aziz was still sleeping on his stomach, covered with his grey blankets. The door kept knocking persistently, but it seemed like Aziz was deeply asleep.

Finally, the knocking stopped, but now his phone started ringing continuously. He began searching for his mobile, his eyes still closed from sleep.

Without seeing the caller ID, he picked up the call, only to widen his eyes with surprise. "What! You both are coming today?" Aziz spoke into his phone.