Chapter : 10 - Mohabbat Ka Izhaar

I'm already in a bad mood, and then there's this Aziz

I'm already in a bad mood, and then there's this Aziz. I was cursing him internally and walking towards the cafeteria where Ezzeh was waiting for me.

"Oh God, is everything alright, what happened, why are you so angry?" Ezzeh asked, seeing me slam the books down on the table. I sat down, cradling my head in my hands, now nursing a headache.

"What happened, tell me, did someone say something?" Ezzeh asked again, worried.

"It's Nader, Zeher laghta hai woh mujhe, Ezzeh, Zeher". I don't know how he's everywhere I go and every time we cross paths, I'm just so tired of it," I said, still massaging my head.

"Who, Nader? Will you explain a bit more clearly what happened?" This time Ezzeh was confused, trying to understand my words."That same Aziz Nader, Ezzeh. That Bhegairat Insaan."
"What did that poor guy do now?" Ezzeh chuckled.

"Poor and him? Don't call him poor. He's not at all like how he appears. Just like his devilish eyes, he's a devil himself, or say no less than a devil," I said, being absolutely done with him.

"Uns, calm down, okay? Take a deep breath and tell me everything," she asked, and I recounted everything from yesterday: how we both bumped into each other at college, then how I met him at his house, him welcoming me with a bouquet of Lego daisies, then how we met again at my cafe, our conversation, our argument over coffee.

After that, I reached home and had an argument with my father. And if all that wasn't enough, I had the same nightmare again. And today, when I was trying to control myself from bursting out on anyone, Aziz gave me the perfect opportunity to unleash all my anger on him.

"Uns, as much as I know you, you're not the type to unleash your anger on a stranger. No matter how angry you may be, apart from your loved ones, you rule or unleash your emotions on anyone else," Ezzeh said, trying to reassure me, but I'm now puzzled. Why? Why do I even talk to him?

"But Ezzeh, we've only had one encounter so far," I said, more like trying to convince her.

But she countered, "Uns, you haven't just encountered him once, but four times in a single day, and not just for minutes, but for hours. Spending that much time with someone is enough to understand what kind of person they are. Ezzeh's words are confusing me."

It's true that I spent more time with him yesterday, but that doesn't mean I have feelings for him.

"Uns, why aren't you understanding? The thing is very simple, you're in love with him, admit it," Ezzeh exclaimed, causing me to freeze in both words and actions.

No, this can never happen. I can't fall in love with someone just by spending one day with them.

"What are you saying, Ezzeh? Are you in your senses?" I asked, utterly shocked by her statement.

"My dear, I'm telling you the truth, you're in love with him," Ezzeh said again, smiling.

"Don't joke, Ezzeh. How could I be in love with someone who welcomed me with a Lego daisy bouquet?" I asked.