Chapter : 11 - Red Like Tomatoes

"I need Sahara's private Instagram handle, not the public one"

"I need Sahara's private Instagram handle, not the public one". He asked calmly.

''Are you kidding with me, Samir? How am I supposed to do this?' I asked about his deal.

'A deal is a deal, Bhabhi. The choice is yours,' he said with a mischievous smile.

'Where on earth have I gotten myself into? How am I supposed to give him her ID, where she only posts stuff about him?' What will Sahara do to me if she finds out I've given her ID to Samir?

But I can't risk it if Samir tells Aziz. Taking deep breaths, I agreed to his deal.

'Okay, fine, I'll give it to you. Not now, but in college, but you also promised Sahara shouldn't know about this, and you won't tell Aziz anything.'

'Absolutely, not Bhabhi, why would I?' He said, smiling at me. 'I'll take my leave then, enjoy your time with my Bhai,' he said, winking at me and walking towards the door.

'Why, Allah, why, My life is filled with dramatic people? I'm dealing with so many drama queens here.'

"Now I was waiting for Mr. Nader to come. I haven't addressed him by his first name yet. I love his name because when I get angry with him, I internally scream 'Azizz,' so I love doing it.

While I was roaming my gaze around while eating the walnuts, I saw him coming while cleaning his shirt with his handkerchief."

Because his shirt was wet, his toned abs were completely visible through his white shirt, which no longer looked like a shirt, rather than a transparent shirt. My mouth dropped open as I saw him approaching, walnuts still in my mouth.

"No, no, Uns, this is so wrong. You shouldn't see him. My eyes are pure, but my idiot heart is refusing to tear my eyes away from him.

Not my fault. Who told him to look this handsome and hot at the same time? And he just wore a shirt and came, nothing under it? And if that wasn't enough, he has to wear a white shirt. Seriously, Aziz, have some mercy on me."

I was still gazing at him when he closed my mouth with his hands and whispered,

"I know it's hard to tear your eyes away from my abs, but don't worry, it's all yours."

He whispered, coming closer towards me and removing a loose strand of hair from the front, sending electric shocks through my whole body. I literally shivered when his finger touched my skin.

He sat beside me, but I was totally frozen to even respond to him. He flicked his fingers at me, bringing me back to earth.

I got up instantly and straight went to my cabin, fetching my black coat and covering him with it.

He looked shocked by my actions, but I couldn't care less. All I wanted now was to keep him away from the other eyes staring at his abs.

He smiled to himself, thinking something, but here my heart doesn't have any control over his smile.