Chapter : 26 - Sweet khane ki farmaish

"Okay, which sweet do you want to have, Nader?" I asked him, unable to control my laughter as I watched him act like a stubborn child

"You!" he said very innocently.

"I don't know about sweets, but you're definitely going to get a punch from me, Nader," I told him.

Seriously Aziz, first there was his gentlemanly act of holding my heels, then having me wear normal sandals from the orphanage. His gentleness wasn't enough; he called me sweetheart.

I'm really not the kind of person to blush over this—until he came into my life. His every word has so much power to affect me in such a way that my cheeks literally turn red, proving him right.

And as if all this wasn't enough, now his flirtiness is reaching a new level. I would have punched him if we weren't in public.
He started laughing at my threat, and here I am, losing myself in front of him.

His ocean-blue eyes close when he laughs so freely, and that beautiful smile of his is enough to increase my crazy heartbeat. Aziz, you'll surely make me insane one day.

"You're really bhegairat, Nader," I said, noticing his continuous laughter. "You're absolutely crazy," I added.

"Ah, my stomach hurts Uns," Aziz said, clutching his stomach to control his laughter.

"Are you done?" I asked.

"Yes, yes," he said, still laughing.

"Now tell me which sweet you want to order," I asked, taking the menu card.

"Do they have Gulab Jamun?" he asked, straightening his posture.

"And Gajar Ka Halwa?" he continued.

But before I could say anything else, Aziz asked again, "Do they have Sheer Khurma? Check that too," he said, peeping at the menu card.

"Nader, is this a home where you’re making all these requests?" I asked, placing the menu card on the table and looking at him.

Aziz didn't say anything but ruffled his hair, giving an awkward smile.
Unknowingly, I smiled seeing him act all shy in front of me.

"So, sir, really like sweets uhh?" I softly asked him with a genuine smile, because it was the first time I was about to learn about his likes.

"Very much," Aziz said, smiling and giggling while still ruffling his black hair.

"Tell me which sweets you like," I asked him, now curious to know about his likes and dislikes, eager to know everything about him.

"It's not that important, Uns. You tell me which sweets you like," he replied, deflecting my question back to me.

"Nader, give me a chance to listen to you, to know your preferences," I said, then realization hit me, what had I just said to him. I could see Aziz was shocked to hear me, and I felt strange too, speaking so softly to him—it isn't my thing, nor is he used to hearing it. So I just smiled after saying it.