[Chapter - 1]

Turning the shower off, Sarang rolled herself into a towel while her hairs shed water. She came near the washroom door as she opened it.

But she couldn't make her way into the room as her way was blocked by her step-brother, Seokjin. He stood there as if he had been waiting for her to open the door.

She lifted her eyelids to see his handsome and intimidating features. Her eyes shattered a bit when she realised the gap between them being closed by each steps he took. Gulping down her dry throat, she stepped back avoiding the eye contact.

A gasp left when her back touched the already wet tiled wall. She closed her eyes as he leaned in. His hand passed by her side as he turned the shower again, letting the water soak both of them.

Opening her eyes, she turned around to turn the shower off but his hand were first to grab her wrist. Within a second, she was caged in between him and the wall.

"Oppa--" Sarang hesitantly uttered indicating her discomfort.

As a response from him, she felt his face near her shoulder, "How many times do I have to tell you not to call me Oppa? I'm not you brother." His low pitched voice cut the sound of water. She knew this tone very well, he was irritated and bit of angry for calling him Oppa. One of his hand snaked around her waist pulling her in while other holding her wrist.

His lips touched her exposed skin as he whispered against her shoulder, "Call me Seokjin or you don't have to call me at all." His lips trailed all over her skin as it went to the crook of her neck. The water and his touch mixed sent shivers through her body.

With her free hand she clutched on his arm as her breathes made sound even under the running water.

"Don't worry, I won't go any further." Seokjin assured, "I know you're on your period." Her body felt relaxed and he probably understood it since their bodies were colliding with eachother.

Sarang just stayed still while he did things to her. He playfully bit on her soft and sensitive skin that made her let out hiss. Thanks to the sound of water, her moans weren't audible. His mouth did its work on her neck, shoulder and collarbone until he was satisfied.

She was almost loosing herself under his touch when her body was freed. Opening her eyes, she looked down and he wasn't grabbing her anymore.

"Two minutes," She heard his commanding voice, "Get dressed and come out."

Turning back, she couldn't find him there anymore. She turned the shower off as she walked into the attached walk in closet.

She would've go to the closet before just going out with only a towel around herself, if she would've known that her step brother had been standing there.

She exactly took two minutes to get dressed herself into a crop top with a pajama for the night before grabbing a soft white towel. She didn't have enough time to stand there and dry her own hairs, knowing how angry he'd be if she's late.

Stepping outside the closet, she found him sitting on the couch. His shirt wasn't soaked definitely he changed it afterall, he had his clothes everywhere in her room. He wasn't looking at her but he was waiting for her and she knew it. Atleast all the years made her know his each steps.

She stood infront of him looking down. Taking a glance at her, he man-spreaded his legs and she advanced herself to stand in between his legs. He slightly leaned towards her so she could do her job of drying his wet hairs while her own ones were watering.

Her peacefully job session was interrupted when she felt his strong arms around her waist. His face close to her lightly exposed abdomen as her top flew up while she dried his hairs.