[Chapter - 12]

Next morning

Sarang wipe off her tears as she heard the unlocking of the door. She didn't dare to turn to face him so she just sat on the bed glued to it. She was still in her night gown as her hairs were messed up while her eyes were fluffy.

She sensed how he dressed up but she kept her eyes everywhere but him. She looked up when his tall frame stood near the bed with a tie. Her scared eyes met his dark and emotionless eyes.

"Tie," he commanded flatly.

Sarang removed the blanket from her body and knelt on the bed near him. She extended her hand to get the tie from his hand but he stepped back. Sarang confusedly gazed at him then the distance.

"I'm getting late," Seokjin informed sterly.

Sarang understood what he wanted. He disregarded the fact that her feets were hurt. She set her feets on the floor and hissed in pain but he seemed unbothered. She took few steps to reach to him.

He handed her the tie but didn't lean down to her height.

"How will I tie--"

"Think yourself," He advised standing firmly with a flat expression on his face.

Sarang acknowledged how much he had become inhumane to do that. She tip toes on her feet and her eyes went shut tightly as her whole body weight was on her toe. She opened her eyes and looked at him with disgust. Raising her hand up, she hung his tie around his neck then tied it properly.

Seokjin was so unbothered by the pain he was causing her rather he enjoyed it.

Sarang instantly stepped back and sat on the bed as she couldn't stand anymore.

"Did I permit you to sit?" He asked, raising his brow in annoyance.

Sarang disbelievingly gazed at the man infront. Was he even human? Definitely his heart had been taken out and now he's emotionless.

"Okay, since you sit without my permission, there's a punishment for you," He said in a normal tone as if he's doing a deal.

Sarang sighed knowing what he could do. Either he would again be physical with her or simply he would hurt her in another way.

"You aren't allowed to go out," He informed.

Sarang wasn't suprised at all. As if she was allowed go out for all those days.

"I think you didn't get it," He nod in acknowledged. This was Sarang was in confusion. He definitely noticed the look on her face as he continued, "You're not allowed to go out of this room, not even to the balcony."

Sarang wrinkled her brows in shockness. He was caging her again while she was already in cage.

"I--"

"I don't think you'll disagree me," He smiled with a smirk.

Sarang knew arguing with this man was useless. He always did what he wanted. She was sure if god himself ask him to do something still he'd do as he want.

"Okay, I'm getting late, there's your breakfast. Make sure you have it," He ordered in a deep voice.

Seokjin came closer to her and leaned before pecking her on the lips. Even the peck was hurting her since her lips were swallowen and there were a bruise on her lip.

He pulled back and she noticed he was observing her closely. Definitely her messed situation. Fluffy and red eyes, the bruise on her lip along with the love bite... sorry hate bites he created last night.