[Chapter - 5]

Next Night

"Seokjin, can't you just stay away from that girl?" Isla asked crossing her arms across her chest while Seokjin work on his laptop sitting on the couch of hall, "Seokjin, reply me."

"Aren't you getting for your flight?" Seokjin questioned without looking away from the screen, "Go, mom must be waiting."

"But you've to promise you won't let her get close to yourself," She demanded as if she has right on him.

"What if I'm the one to get close to her?" He asked, finally gazing at her angry face. She was puffing in rage as his answer wasn't satisfying to her.

"She doesn't deserve you--"

"Shut up!" Seokjin ordered sterly looking straight at Isla's eyes, "Don't forget all the luxury you're living, is on account of her." He spit the ultimate true and that somehow triggered Isla.

"Seokjin--" She tried to shout but he was first enough to close her mouth.

"OUT!" He demanded and she shut her mouth. His behavior made her furious but she had no option but to leave so she did what she coule, left.

__

Walking towards Seokjin's room right after the two witch of her life left, Sarang kept thinking why Seokjin had sent a call for her through her personal maid.

Standing at the door she found it already wide open. Sarang looked at Seokjin and he was sitting on couch in his casual outfit.

"Come in and lock the door,"

She flinched at his voice as she was still thinking something. She turned around and locked the door before taking small steps towards him.

She stood across him maintaining a proper distance.

"Massage my head, its aching," Seokjin command.

Sarang took in his words and scoffed silently, why do you have to work when you've a headache?

"Hurry up!"

"Yes," She replied before going to the back of the couch as she stood behind him.

Her eyes went to the screen of his laptop which showed the charts of their profit and loss might be, while her hands travelled up to his forehead.

She felt how cold his forehead was when her fingers touched his forehead. Massaging his forehead she kept on looking around since it was so boring work to do.

For standing too long, her feets started to ache as she felt uncomfortable.

"Come here,"

She confusedly looked down at him as he tilted his head up to see her face. He pointed at the couch with his eyes. She cluelessly nod as she came around the couch before taking a seat at the edge of the couch.

As soon as she sat, she felt her lap getting heavier as he rested his head on her lap. Looking towards his laptop, she found it closed on the table.

"Continue," He said in a flat tone as he close his eyes, his face was facing the ceiling.

Her hands were taking long to reach his head and the next moment she gasped feeling him turning his face towards her stomach. She went numb as she stopped breathing for a moment.

She was stunned when she felt, his hand grabbing her wrist and pulled it up to his hairs. She took it as a sign of caressing his hairs instead of massaging.