[Chapter - 2]

Five hours later

Lying on her side on her bed, Sarang blankly stared at the wall infront of her eyes. The corner of her lips bleeding as her whole body was in pain. It was hurting after the woman beat her inhumanely just before she took much time to sign the cheque. Who would just want to give her wealth to anyone to waste? Even though the money of hers never mattered to Sarang but she rememberd her own brother's word : Think before you sign anything given by them.

A lone tear escaped her eyes as she rememberd the face of her brother. In this whole world, she only has her brother who care for her genuinely but that devil woman and her son made him stay far from her.

I miss you.

Sarang whimpered as he missed the warmth of her brother. He could only visit her after Seokjin gave him permission to come and for two weeks he hadn't visited her.

The thoughts of her own meaningless life were creating a storm in her mind but her emotions were telling not to shade the storm through her tears and crys.

She used to cry when it happened to her for the first times but now she knew even if she die out of crying, there's nobody to wipe those tears. All the human in the house only knew how to give her tears not to remove them.

She felt her bed felt heavier and an arm sneaked around her waist. Even though she knew who it was, she turned her face to see but the darkness of the room prevented her from seeing. His strong arms hurted her because her body was already in pain. She groaned in pain but that came out as a hiss.

"Don't move, Just sleep," Seokjin's dominating voice echoed breaking the silence of the room. His arms tightly hold her against himself, "I know what you did today."

Sarang twitched her brows not understanding what he meant just then he continued, "You fall from library stairs!" She turned fully at him as she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out since she knew how much this man trust his mother and he'd never listen anything against her. She stayed silent not protesting when he accused that she's the reason of her situation.

"You aren't allowed to go to library from tomorrow," He declared.

"But--"

"Just ask your personal maid to get what book you want," Seokjin said in a cold manner.

It was true she had a personal maid for herself appointed by him but thanks to that witch, she made sure that the maid wouldn't be able to help Sarang. Seokjin kept thinking Sarang had the maid so she wouldn't need to do herself or she would take her meals perfectly but he was unaware how badly his mother treated her. Even Sarang didn't have the courage to complain anything about his mother or the maid to him knowing the woman would made another story that would made her look bad in his eyes.

"I love going to library," She weakly said looking at his chest since that were the only thing she could see then.

"I hate seeing you hurt," Seokjin remarked. His voice was soft but it was strange Sarang never felt any love in his actions. All she could feel was him dominating her, making her do whatever he wants.

Sarang turned her back to him and looked at the previous place she was starring.

"Close your eyes," Seokjin ordered again.

His dominating aura always made her scared and sad.

Why does the girls in novels feel loved not me? He does the same things but there's no trace of love.

She thought as it hurt her. It was not like she loved him or have something for him, but the same things he did was when people does for their loved ones. He cared for her but that too in a scary way. Overall, she's scared of him that made her do whatever he wanted her to.