[Chapter - 3]

Night

"Ma'am you're called for dinner."

Sarang's personal maid informed her. Sarang just scoffed at the statement.

Definitely he's having dinner in home tonight. Sarang thought irritatingly.

She's never called to dinner if Seokjin didn't have his dinner with everyone in house and she had to starve the night without eating anything. Thanks to her luck, most of the days he came home late and already had his dinner outside.

He definitely came early tonight so the Mrs Kwan had sent a invitation for her. She hated them so much.. but what she hated most was how he's unknown of everything and she wouldn't dare to say a word to him.

"Coming," Sarang assured the maid so she bowed and left.

Walking down the stairs to the dinning area. He found Seokjin wasn't there, probably he would come after changing his business suit.

Sarang took her seat without any word. She could feel the burning and hateful gaze of the two woman on her. She lowered her gaze to her lap as she fiddled with her fingers waiting for Seokjin to come and joined them.

"Seokjin, come sit with me.. you never usually sit with me."

Sarang heard the sugar coated honey voice of Isla and assumed that Seokjin had come. She didn't even had to look up to see him as he came and sat right beside her.

"Seokjin!" Isla shouted.

"Silence." Seokjin ordered and Isla didn't had the courage to speak any further, "Have your dinner."

"You know Son, what Sarang did today?"

Seokjin stopped playing his spoon on his plate hearing his mother's voice. He looked up and the woman took it as opportunity to speak more.

"She went to kitchen today and also burnt her hand,"

Seokjin turned his gaze to Sarang as she looked up at him hearing what Mrs Kwan said. She didn't expect her to say something like that. Seokjin had forbade Sarang to go to kitchen, by any chance if she got hurt and she never went though. Sarang could understand why Mrs Kwan exactly came up with this excuse knowing how much Seokjin hated when someone disobeyed him.

"I asked her and maids are there--"

Mrs Kwan stopped mid sentence when she noticed Seokjin dragging sarang's chair close to him.

Sarang suprisingly watched his action when he offered her a spoonful of food that too from his plate.

"Seokjin she--"

"Eat your food." Seokjin ordered Isla when she tried to interrupt.

The both woman were ranging in anger as their game took a turn of 180 degree. They expected him to get angry or may be slap her but what he was doing? Feeding her.

Sarang didn't waste time to accept the food from him . She could sense that wasn't his usual behavior. Even she was expecting him to get angry but this gesture wasn't showing any anger but care.

___

"Ma'am, Seokjin sir called you to his room."

Sarang looked up from her novel when she heard her personal maid calling her.

Sarang gave a small nod as she removed her blanket from her body, closing the novel. Without wasting a single moment, she made her way out towards Seokjin's room.

Reaching his room, she knocked on his door for two times.

Come in.

Hearing his permission, Sarang stepped in. Her eyes fall on him, who was sitting on the couch with a pillow on his lap, then on it there was his laptop, he was working on.