[Chapter - 14]

Italy

"The molestation case of Park Sarang has finally reached its final conclusion. It is to be known that the actual culprit was not Cha Ii Seong son of the biggest politician Cha dong yuk but Jung Hoseok, who's the best friend of Kim Seokjin, the stepson of KimPark Group. As per the reports and the statement of Park Sarang, it is declared that Cha Ii Seong is innocent and Jung Hoseok is actually the one who tried to molest Park Sarang. "

The Korean reporter read the news on the Korean national television news channel. 

This news had been replying on television countless times over those ten years. The ten-year-old news still had one viewer who even carried the footage from Korea to Italy.

The man sighed, then turned the television off. The dark room became silent within a moment. The man turned to his side and poured the alcohol into his glass. 

He sharply gazed at the glass as it was filling with alcohol. The sound of liquid filling the glass was the only source of sound. He put the bottle back on the table and grabbed the glass. 

The tall man stood up from his sofa and walked towards the balcony of the floor. Shoving one of his hands into the pocket, he took a sip.

"Mrs. Kim Kwan," he chuckled devilishly, "even the devil would be scared of you."

He let out a deep breath. "I didn't think greed could make a person this evil." He chuckled. "Someone else is living the life I deserve, and I won't let it go easily this time." He shook his head in a confident way. 

He paused, taking another sip. "After all this time, it isn't the teenage boy whom you blackmailed so easily in the name of motherly love; this time it's the Mafia King himself who would be in the war." 

His dark chuckle filled the room as he grabbed the glass tightly. "Kim Seokjin, Mrs. Kim Kwan, and especially Park Sarang, just wait...
.
.
Jung Hoseok is coming back!"

He again chuckled devilishly and finished the alcohol. Taking a deep sigh, he gazed at the nightlife of Italy from the 54th floor of the building.

____

South Korea

"Taehyung, are you again?" Sarang asked sheepishly as she looked down from her balcony to the radder where Taehyung was climbing on. 

"Aren't you happy seeing me here?" Taehyung asked in a huff as he properly landed on her balcony. 

"Aren't you scared of coming here again?" Sarang questioned, disbelievingly, how he was so encouraged to do such things.

"No," he declared, "why should I? Am I having an affair with a married woman? No, right?"

"No, but still."

"I forgot," he exclaimed out of the blue.

Sarang suspiciously observed his action. Taehyung unbuttoned his jackets one by one.

"Hey, what are you doing?" She turned around, feeling awkward. 

"Yahh, I'm not a characterless guy," Taehyung whispered. "Turn around."

Sarang turned slowly and found him holding a bunch of yellow roses with an attractive smile on his face.

"I was taking this out." He sighed. "Take this."

"Oh," she acknowledged with a small laugh, "why these flowers?" She took the flowers, inhaling the smell.

"You like them?" He asked, leaning on the railing.