[Chapter - 10]

Morning

Wearing the pair of small earrings, Sarang smiled at her reflection. She had dressed like that after a long time. The light blue floral dress covered her body till below her knee. The locket touched her skin delicately near her chest.

"Ma'am?"

The voice irritated Sarang so much as it belongs to her personal maid. Turning back to face her, Sarang found her standing with a medicine box.

"Your injection--"

"I know," Sarang retorted as she came to her bed and sat waiting for the maid to finish her work.

She still didn't know why she had to take this injection every week. There's nothing wrong in her physical health neither mental health, so taking this medicine through injection was just bothersome for her.

"Done," The woman said, "Why are you all dressed up?"

Sarang narrowed her eyes at the maid as why the most richest heir of South Korea had to give an explaination to her maid. But somewhere, Sarang was scared by the question, what if the woman tell Mrs Kwan about this?!

Sarang gulped, "I.. I'm--"

"Little princess,"

Hearing the familiar voice, sarang turned to the door there stood Mr Choi.

"You aren't ready yet?" He asked, as he entered the room.

"Yeah," Sarang responded, his presence made her feel alright.

"Where is she going? Why are you here?" The maid asked sternly.

"Oh, master had called for our little princess, so I'm going to take her there," Mr Choi explained, confidently.

Sarang was impressed by the confidence of her driver uncle. The way he lied even without lying properly was a talent. He smiled at Sarang and she gave it back. Mr Choi mentioned master but he called Seokjin 'Sir' but the foolish maid think he meant Seokjin but he actually meant Jimin.

"We didn't hear anything about this--"

"Should I make a call to master so you can ask yourself," Mr Choi took out his phone, saying this.

"No no," The maid refused. She was scared at the thought of talking to their boss, "Okay take her."

The maid packed up her medicine box and left.

"Little princess, let's go." Mr Choi said.

"That was so smooth uncle," Sarang complimented, totally amused by the skill of his lie.

Sarang grabbed the outer before following Mr Choi out. She sat on the car excitedly. She was going to spent the whole day with her brother and she couldn't stay calm thinking about it.

"Little princess, we'll have go to where young master works," Mr choi informed starting the car.

"Why?" Sarang asked.

"He said that he needed to go to the office urgently," Mr Choi explained.

"It's weekend!" She whinned.

"We can't do anything," Mr Choi apologised.

__

"KIM EMPIRE.." Sarang read out the name of the building she was standing after forty minutes of car ride, "Is that where my Oppa works?"

"Yes," Mr Choi replied, "Go ahead, I'll be waiting in the parking."

"Sure," Sarang responded as Mr Choi walked away.