[Chapter - 7]

Morning

Seokjin stared at the girl beside him since he woke up first. What he was wondering as why she agreed with him last night and gave herself to him on her own! It was not their first time intimation but it was strange since she never even took a more nor she properly accompanied him but last night it was surprising.

The clock circulated in its own rhyme, He decided to get up and take a shower for getting ready for office, without waking Sarang up.

He took time to get ready as usual as he stood beside the bed watching Sarang sleep, and waiting for her to woke up so she could tie his tie for him.

The flew away as she kept on sleeping until Seokjin noticed a small movement of hers. Sarang forcefully opened her eyes, her eyes were almost red as if she was struggling to relax. She looked tired and not well. What amused him was she didn't even sat up that forced him to think that she might not feeling good after last night.

"If you want to sleep, you can." Seokjin stated looking at her, he made sure to put on a soft look on his face that she wouldn't assume that he said it because of anger.

Sarang blinked a few time as she gazed at him for a long time, "But your tie."

"Yeah," Seokjin looked down at his tie that were hung loosely around his neck.

He put one of his knee on the edge of the bed before leaning over her, putting his weight on his both hands that were by her sides.

She was suprised by his action as she gasped visibly.

"Tie it." He said normally, not in that dominating tone he always use.

Sarang nodded as escaped her hands from under the blanket as they went up to his tie. Folding it in rhythm she tied his tie while he stared at her innocent face.

He noticed the shirt she was wearing belong to him and it somewhere made him happy that he smiled but Sarang were too focused on his chest to notice his smile.

Seokjin felt both of her palm resting on his chest signaling she's done. He leaned in more as he stole a peck of her lips.

As he pulled back, his eyes twiched in suprise as her lips felt hot, but not the usual one but a hint of fever. He immediately put his palm on her forehead then neck and he was sure she had a fever. He pulled back as he sat on the bed.

"You've a fever," Seokjin uttered, "Shouldn't you tell me?"

"Maid!" Seokjin called looking at the door and immediately two maids were bowing at the door, "Get her breakfast."

Seokjin then took out the fever medicine from his nightstand drawer that he usually kept there for his late night mild fevers.

The maid took permission before entering the room with the breakfast for Sarang. Seokjin took it and sent the maid out again.

"Get up slowly," Seokjin said as he held her softly in order to help her sitting up, "Have this." He said pointing at the plate.

"Don't worry--"

"Shut up!" Seokjin commanded, "Are you crazy? Just have this than you've to take medicine."

Sarang went silent taking the plate but she wasn't taking any bite of the food so he just grabbed it back. She confusedly looked at him gulping.

"Let me do it." He said as he shifted closer to her.

Sarang watched him how he offered her the first bite of the sandwich. She cluelessly just took it having not chance to deny it. In those years, it was really her first time having from his hand. When someone feed you, it's a action of love and care.. does that mean he loves her too? Her mind was thinking all this while she took few bits.