[Chapter - 8]

"Why do we have to wait for an another freaking months!" A man roared as he threw his alcohol glass towards the wall crashing it into pieces.

"we waited for several years for this deal," Another man sighed, "We can wait for another month bro!"

"Namjoon, what if he deny for the deal after one month?!" The first man asked. There were hint of doubt in his voice.

"Yoongi bro, Kim Namjoon never fails to understand people's interest and disinterest!" The second man, Namjoon assured with a devilish smirk, "I clearly saw how interested Kim Seokjin is in this deal."

"We worked so hard just for this," Yoongi said, his eyes were dark as if he was in pain but those eyes also reflected anger, "Now if god wants, he can't turn the game." He chuckled devilishly.

"One month," Namjoon laughed sarcastically, "He has all of this for only one month, after that the game will turn 180° into our favor."

"Signing this deal will be the biggest mistake Kim Seokjin will ever make in his whole life," Yoongi sat down on the couch as Namjoon poured a glass of wine for themselves.

____

KimPark Mansion

As soon as Sarang opened her eyes, they fall on a phone just before her eyes. Following the hand holding it, she found Seokjin.

"Your brother," He said with a smile.

Sarang looked back and forth between the phone and his face.

"He's waiting," He informed pointing at the phone.

Sarang sat up on the bed and took the phone, placing it on her ear.

"Oppa?" She happily called as heared his response.

"Sarang, are you okay?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"Hmm" Sarang replied

"Do you miss me? " Jimin asked again.

"Yes," Sarang said.

"I miss you too," Jimin replied sadly.

"Is Mr Kim there?" Jimin asked.

"Hmm," Sarang responded as she glanced up at Seokjin for a moment.

"He agreed to call me?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah,"

Seokjin noticed how she's talking to Jimin reservedly surely because of his presence there. He was basically middling into a siblings moment and it wasn't a right thing, he felt that. So, he did the best he could, providing them a space as he went out of the room but stood in the gate.

"Oppa, when are you coming again?" Sarang's voice went higher as she chirped.

Seokjin smiled hearing her free voice. She looked happy and relaxed as her sweet voice was the proof of that.

"Please come back soon next time, I'm missing you so much." Sarang requested with a pout as Seokjin saw it from the door.

Her expression when she talk to her brother or when she's around him was priceless but he merely got to see it since Jimin always come when Seokjin was in office.

Seokjin noticed Sarang cut the calk after a good some minutes so he walked into the room back, "Done talking?"

She nodded and smiled. She never usually smiled at him but she was really happy that she smiled at him.

"Should I ask jimin to come?" He asked generously, thinking if she's this much happy just by talking then how much she would be happy meeting him in person.