[Chapter - 11]

Sitting on the bed of Seokjin's room, Sarang was shivering in fear. She glanced at the washroom door and heard the sound of the water colliding with the floor.

Every moment her heartbreak went faster as the clock run in it's own rhythm.

Seokjin didn't say anything.. she couldn't accept the fact. He didn't ever anger upon her. Sarang couldn't understand why he reacted this way when she saw him in hall.

Seokjin stood up from the sofa, he was sitting like a king and advanced himself towards the main gate where Sarang was standing like an statue. As the distance decreased between them, the tension grew in her. She was ready to face something hurtful and horrible.

"You must be tired hanging out all the day with Jimin," Seokjin said concernly then looked at her feets. Sarang followed his gaze as she couldn't guess what he's up to. He nodded sincerely as he said in a normal tone, "You're feets must hurt, let me carry you."

Sarang blinked not understanding what he meant and he didn't give her the time to understand as he scooped her in bridal style. Sarang's hands were away from her not understanding why he was doing this.

"Hold me," He commanded, but softly, "You'll fall."

Sarang gulped in fear as she raised up her hands, wrapping them around his neck. When she was totally settled, he stepped upstairs. His eyes were on the way while Sarang gazed at him to find any kind of hint of his doings.

This was so unusual of him. The man who wounded her hand just because he misconceptioned that she had gone to kitchen and now he's carrying her in arms that too carefully knowing she had been out all day.

Sarang almost flinched when he set her on the bed. He stepped away from her and turned walking towards the washroom, "I'll take the shower first, then let's have dinner."

Sarang didn't have the courage to even say a simple 'okay' so she just sat there impatiently. She knew something is there waiting for her but she couldn't get any hint.

Biting her nails, Sarang sat on the edge of the bed as she heard the washroom door being opened. Glancing there, she found him buttoning his white shirt.

"Oh dinners here," He exclaimed walking towards the couch, "Come have your dinner."

Sarang sheepishly went to him and sat beside him eating her dinner. He didn't mention about why she was out and why she went out without his permission but she was waiting for those questions even though she knew she wouldn't be able to answer them confidently.

"Take a shower, you must be tired," Seokjin said drinking a glass of wine.

"Huh?" She blankly looked at him, she wasn't listening to him as she was so involved in her thoughts of what's gonna happen next.

"Take a shower," He repeated without a high pitched angry tone, "Your clothes are in my closet."

Sarang stood there for few moments.

Why is my chothe in his closet? She thought as she walked towards the washroom.

The impatience and fear were growing in her that the shower couldn't relax her mind. Walking to the adjust walk in closet, Sarang wore her night gown that were below her knee while covering her whole body. But the fabric was soft that it feel relax to sleep.

She sighed before sliding the door of the closet and entering the room.

Her brows mildly wrinkled as she observed the view infront. Seokjin was standing there with a bottle of red wine. His gaze were on her.

The look on his face scared her that she almost paused on the place she was standing. She gulped down her dry throat as her eyes traced the view properly.