[Chapter - 6]

Night

"Yes, yes, yes!!" She screamed happily as she walked through the corridor holding the book up above in the air, "They finally confessed!"

She swung herself holding her hand up with the book as she was extremely happy, "I'm so happy!" She sang cheerfully.

Swaying herself around and around she almost came near the steps. She didn't noticed that one step of her and she would be lying on the floor of ground floor, after she had been rolled down the stairs.

"I've been waiting for it!" She chirped as she took a step back where there were no steps but vacancy. She felt her whole body, being attracted to the ground by the gravity as the book flew up from her hand.

Closing her eyes tightly she hoped that she got a little pain but little did she knew she wouldn't have to feel any pain at all.

Opening her eyes, she felt somebody holding her from behind. Her back was facing him while his hands around her waist. She perfectly knew who it was by the smell of the man, Kim Seokjin.

She gulped down the saliva, loosing the courage to move as she waited for him to make a move.

Within a moment, she felt herself standing up steadily in the upper step while he stood crossing his arms on the lower step. Their height difference were doing a great thing to match their eyes level right then.

She nervously waited for his order as what to do next but he just checked her from head to toe with a blank expression.

"Go to dinning for dinner!" He spoke, making her look at him shocked.

She expected him to start scolding or torturing her or may be a slap even though he had never slapped her.. but here he was asking her for dinner.

"Move."

"Huh?" She responded as she almost didn't hear his previous word being in her thoughts.

He let out a frustrated sigh before holding her arm and moving her away from his way, before walking towards his room.

__

Waiting for him, Sarang rested her head on the dinning table. Her mind couldn't stop wondering what he'd do now. He clearly ordered her to take rest and he found out she was swaying around and about to fall.

She clearly remembered what he said don't ever hurt yourself, it's me who have the right to hurt you.

She snapped out of her thoughts, when she heard the chair beside hers, being pulled out. Looking there, she saw its him. She straightened her posture as the maids served their dinner.

The dinner was done with a pin drop silence. She didn't have the courage to say anything and he didn't seen to be interested for a conversation. Even his silence was bothering her.

She watched how he finished his dinner, she expectantly gazed at him hoping now he'd say something but he just went back to his room without even looking at her.

Sarang sometimes felt strange of why she felt restless when he didn't react like usual also cry when he reacted. She was in dilemma.

Going back to her room, she expected him to come at night like usual but he didn't. She even was awoke for a long time but he didn't come. Waiting for him to come, she couldn't even concentrate to read so she just skipped reading her novel tonight. Thinking why he didn't come made her eyes feel heavier as she drifted into sleep.

__

Morning

Sarang freshen up after waking up in the morning. She even went to Seokjin's room with his coffee and she had her breakfast there but surprisingly he didn't mention about the previous night incident. Somehow it bothered Sarang since staying silent after she did something really wasn't his type.