[Chapter - 9]

Morning

Sarang's sleep broke eventually without any alarm or anyone calling her. Rubbing her vision, she cleared her vision. She raised up her head a bit to look around and all she was offered with an empty room.

Placing her head on the pillow again she looked up at the nightstand as the corner looked heavier. Again picking her head up, she extended her hand to the place and saw a box of chocolate.

A smile curved in her lips as she found a sticky notes on it.

I have flight early, so I'm not waking you up.
Take care and stay safe while I'm far from you.

~Kim Seokjin

She now understood that he had already left. She put the box if chocolates back on its place as her mind was resolve around him after reading the note.

It wasn't the first time, he was out for business trip but he never did something like that. Last night, he bought flowers and then chocolates also a note.

Remembering about the flowers, she turned at the surface he placed the Rose's last night and she was faced with another beautiful view. He had arranged those flowers into a vase just the way she did with them when Jimin had brought the white Roses.

She then escaped herself from the blanket and went to the washroom for the morning shower.

This day she felt happy since none of the Kim's were there to bother her, torture her. She loved this situation as if she wanted it to last forever. But somewhere it was his absence that were tickling her heart in a tiny corner.

No, she didn't love him but she was used to him. The way every morning either he comes or she had to go to his room.. it was really one of their part of life. Her life had only few things that included Him, her brother and bunch of novels. So missing him was definitely a thing.

The day was passed with his thoughts also the freedom she found after being alone in the mansion. The only thing she found unusual was the maids took care of her so well.. maybe he strictly ordered them.

"Did he call today?" Sarang asked when her personal maid came to her room with a plate of dinner.

"Ma'am you asked that question for 19th time since morning," The maid remarked and Sarang understood that she's being impatient, "I would've have given you the phone if sir had called for you."

Sarang nodded looking outside from her window.

"Your dinner, ma'am" The maid said.

"Keep it on the table," Sarang ordered but didn't look back to see if the woman had put that on its place or not but she was sure she did by the sound of the plate when it touched the glass table, "Leave."

Sarang ordered and the woman left quickly. Sighing she gazed at the same place she was starring last night, when she felt his presence behind her but this time it was only the cold wind that were touching her not him.

Why am I waiting for his call? She huffed at herself, acknowledging how eager she was to see him or hear him. May be because, he went on a trip almost after 8 months and she was habitual of his presence in those months.

Park Sarang. It's illegal. Don't think of him, don't... but why he hadn't call yet?

She unknowingly went sad. He always called her in intervals whenever he left but this time he hadn't call for a day.

She went back to couch and had her dinner silently as she insisted upon not thinking about him but her mind was a cheat on her as it didn't stop thinking.