[Chapter - 13]

1:45 AM

Looking by her side, Sarang noticed Seokjin sleeping. His arms strongly sneaking around her waist as she struggled to move away from his arms. She was already feeling weak after last night but she had to get up.

"What happened?"

Sarang startled at his question.

"What's your problem?" He asked again, eyes still closed.

"I need to go to washroom," She weakly responded.

She felt herself being freed from his grasp. Sarang didn't wait for longer after getting the permission. She got down from the bed and felt her lower abdomen aching. She knew it wasn't because of the last night activity since he was so gentle last night. There was only one possibility..

Sarang groaned before she unlocked the washroom door to enter the room. She noticed him still in that same position but unable to say if he was asleep or not.

Taking small steps with nervousness, she went back to the bed. She just sat beside his lying figure as she gulped in fear. She didn't know how she should start the conversation. She needed courage to say something to him, but it took her almost four minutes to say the first word.

"I.."

As soon as she started, Seokjin turned to her with a normal expression, but it scared Sarang so much that she gulped. 

"What?" He asked, looking direct into her soul. She could sense his piercing gaze even under the dim light.

"Can I go to my room?" Sarang quietly asked, looking down. She looked very uncomfortable and disturbed by something. 

"Explain." He ordered quiet in arrogance. 

"Actually, I.. I got my period, so I want to be in my room," Sarang explained, biting her lip.

He stayed silent for a few minutes. His silence was something Sarang feared the most. "Don't read those novels," he warned. "You may go."

Sarang gazed at the man for longer, even though he permitted her to go to her room. This man really loved to snatch everything that she loved. It was unbelievable that this man made sure to give her all the novels that were in his room, and now he has prevented her from reading them. Wasn't it too much for her? Just because she went to spend a day out without his permission. To be honest, who was he to grant her permission or revoke it? Even though he didn't have any rights over her, it's still him who's leading her life.

Sarang didn't want to see him for any longer, as she instantly left the room without even turning to him for a second by mistake. 

She ran to her room, almost crying, but at least she was free—free from the devil. 

__

The next day went as usual. Sarang was called to his room for the tie and breakfast. Fortunately, her feets were much better that she could walk on her own now.

At the morning, he did the small make out session as usual and Sarang cooperated. She atleast felt free, he was prevented to do anything for few days now.

Seokjin hadn't come back till now and it was passed the dinner time. So, Sarang got a leisure time to herself as she took a long calming bath.

Sarang looked up at the clock after coming out of the washroom and taking a long shower. It was still 10:25 p.m.

Sarang dried her hairs, then combed them perfectly. Even though she was always stuck in the mansion, at least she felt relaxed in her own room. This room was her comfort zone, and Seokjin perfectly knew it. That's why he always kept her away from this room out of fear of punishment.