Family Summary/ Recap

Lucariah Augustine St. Francis Calloway(main character): Age: 12
       He is the youngest of four boys.
       Parents: Evan and Samantha

   Evan and Samantha met in high school, they had a total of four children in the time they were married.
            •Ezekiel
            •Jericho
            •Christophen
            •Lucariah
   They divorced six years after Luca was born. Evan took Ezekiel, Jericho, and Christophen; leaving Luca behind with his mother.

  Samantha met Cairo Adams a year later and had a baby girl named, Isobella. Cairo and Samantha had plans on getting married until Cairo received threats on multiple occasions from an unknown sender.

   He took the baby- Luca's half sister- and moved away. Just a few weeks later Luca was kidnapped and held captive for two years.

   In the time Luca was away, Samantha got involved and married Franco Herts. Franco has a daughter; Juliet, who visits on the weekends.

   In the next city over:

    Evan remarried four years after the divorce to a woman named, Lith.

     Christophen began dating a girl named Ambrosia.

    Jericho married Sophia.

   And Ezekiel is still caught up on his high school relationship with, Darla Greenwick.

   Darla was Luca's best friend- Atticus's, older sister. She was murdered one night after a failed kidnap attempt when she was just sixteen.

    As more characters come in and the plot thickens I'll add another recap to refresh our memories. If needed or requested. <3

Characters that have been mentioned, but can not be summarized as they have yet to be properly introduced are:

Quinnlyn and Jinx: Twins. Quinn is a boy, Jinx, a girl. They met Luca when they were seven years old. They're a year younger than Luca.

Blair and Natarie: Sophia's nieces. They attend the K-12 program Luca was enrolled into.

Dakota: Luca's most recent friend.

   Rhys, Zephr, and Faron: Dakota's friends