[24]

"What happened?" Kuddie stood in the large open space, in all black as usual

"What happened?" Kuddie stood in the large open space, in all black as usual. The sight before him was causing him to become nauseous, and not for the reason of disgust. He licked his lips, feeling the adrenaline take over while he rotated his neck to offer some relief. It'd been a full week since he went low and he regretted it, a lot of action he missed out on. Just like his father warned he had underestimated Medusa once again.

"We got here this morning, and they was laid out right here." Three familiar faces were laid on the cold cement floor of the warehouse. In the back, his other workers continued their task, careful to mind their business unless told otherwise. The bodies that laid on the ground were burnt to a crisp, everywhere but their face. Medusa wanted him to see their faces. Tokyo, Ruler and the youngest Antwone. Who wasn't necessarily on Kuddie's team, he warned him to stop coming around, but Twone just wanted to be around 'bosses'. "Ain't nobody see nothing last night, but-"

"Who was guarding?" He looked over at Orion, someone he trusted right below Chewy.

"Tok, Ruler, Tiger and-"

"Tiger? Where he at?" Kuddie looked over his shoulder quickly, then turned around to get a good look around the warehouse.

"We don't know boss," Chewy spoke hesitantly.

"What do you mean you don't know?" The thought of something happening to Tiger after he promised his little brother he would take care of him was causing an instant headache. Snatching the beanie off his head, he palmed over his grown out hair down to his face. His left eye began to twitch as he could feel his blood boiling, "What do you mean you don't know?" he asked again.

"We just ain't laid eyes on him yet, but we will boss." Orion was trying to make light of the situation but nothing was light about it.

The gun that was at his side was now cocked back in his hand, he aimed it at Orion. "Damn right you will, you!" he turned to Razor, "You!" then to Scoop, "and you!" Kuddie got closer to Scoop pushing the metal further in his temple, "Don't come back this way without him. You don't eat, you don't sleep, you don't get paid until you find him." Backing away, he walked away so that he wouldn't pull the trigger like he wanted. Chewy followed him without a second thought, leaving the others to figure out how they were going to feed their families and find Tiger. "And If I find him before you do," Kuddie turned scratching his own head with the barrel of the pistol, then chuckled, "You better hope I don't, just fucking hope I don't."

Once he got in the back of the truck, he immediately began to kick the seat in front of him multiple times, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Seeing what he saw in the warehouse and knowing that Tiger was missing had all type of crazy ideas and images running through his mind. Chewy took the drivers seat, not starting the car until he felt Kuddie was ready.

"They gone find him, those yo top three hitters."

Kuddie closed his eyes, thinking about what his mother would say to him if anything happened to Tiger, she loved him just as much as her own. "Man, they got to," Not wanting to hurt any of his own, but when it came down to it he would to make a statement to everyone else around him.