|7|

Perfectly manicured hands gripped the sheets really tight, as the muffled sounds of her voice screaming fill the room

Perfectly manicured hands gripped the sheets really tight, as the muffled sounds of her voice screaming fill the room. Eyes beginning to water as her skin became warm and tingly from the overwhelming feeling of ecstasy. The strong force from behind her caused her top half to shake with each thrust, the sound of their skins slapping together aggressively created a rhythmatic symphony. Her right arm reach back, attempting to push on his chest as a signal for him to ease up, she's almost at a breaking point of using their safe word. His thick long shaft was becoming too much for her tiny frame.

Slapping her hand away he went faster and harder, watching the sweat run down her back and slip into her ass crack. The small cheeks before him were red from the constant slaps he'd slayed on them. "Un huh, talk yo shit now" out of breath he managed to speak as he continued to make sure all of him was inside of her. Her screams of pleasure only turned him on even more as he was almost at his reaching point. "Mmhmm, this shit good yo" he flashed back to yesterday, of the girl he'd had bent over the back seat of his car and begin comparing the two women, "Yeah you way better than ha'" he laughed at himself, he was the man and he knew it.

Quick rounds of bullets began flying into the room abruptly, with no time to react his thick body fell hard on top of her back as she screamed covering her head with her arms. The blood leaking from his wounds begin to drip down her back as he was still hard inside of her. Removing the cloth from her lips she attempted to pull herself from under his body.

"Don't allow me to stop the party," she knew the voice too well, her hands begin to tremble out of fear, her lifeless baby father's body laying on her was a sign that she would be next.

"Please, please" she pleaded, "Please, I have a son."

"You lied to me! Sit the fuck up," Kuddie's voice rung throughout the room.

Vanessa knew to do as he said, she begin rocking side to side to get Drew's body from off of her, feeling his penis still in but going soft, she felt sick to her stomach.

"Flip him over," a new command as men moved quickly and flipped Drew's body over onto his back, bullet holes throughout his chest.

Vanessa immediately sat up to look Kuddie in the eyes, hoping that he'll find some type of sympathy for her and her son. All she saw was darkness, Kuddie's eyes were cold, and after knowing him for so many years she knew that no matter what she said it didn't matter.

"Why did you lie Nessa," Kuddie cocked back his gun and aimed it at Vanessa.

"Kuddie please, my son needs me!" Vanessa continued to beg for her life naked covered in blood.

Sighing Kuddie shook his head and looked around the room, finding a chair in the corner he took a seat taking off his beanie and placing it on the side table near. "I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!"

 A bullet flew into the headboard in front of her, she jumped and turns towards Kuddie who was still looking at her. "Just do it already!" Sniffing hard as the tears continued to fall she looked at the other two men in the room the room, both with their backs facing in the opposite direction, the only person watching was Kuddie. They went back to the sandbox days, Kuddie had a crush on her, so everyday he would push her down into he sandbox and laugh. Once they got to middle school, they finally dated officially for a good year before Vanessa moved away. She came back in the 10th grade and her and Kuddie stayed cool every since, she met Drew through him.

"Where's your son?" Kuddie asked tired of the sight in front of him.

Vanessa stopped, "With my mama, Kuddie please don't hurt him. Please"

Kuddie shook his head, "I won't. He'll be good. I'll make sure yo mom's good. I really thought we was better than this Nessa." Placing his beanie back onto his head, he placed the gun on the side table before releasing out of the chair and heading towards the door.

"Kuddie!" Vanessa called out after him, "Kuddie whatever is it is you want me to do I will do it" her cries fell on deaf ears, Kuddie's frame was no longer in sight. The four men in the room begin turning around. She knew what was to follow. "Please!!" she cried and begged.

Kuddie could hear her last calls from down the hall. He looked over his shoulder, he was truly disappointed. In high school him and Vanessa was tight, they fucked around for a couple months and stayed tight for years until she got with Drew. There was still no beef between them, he thought they had loyalty. Until Drew stole $30,000 from him like it was nothing. It wasn't the amount of money to Kuddie, it was the fact that he stole it. Kuddie' father always told him, 'Ain't none worse than a thief and a liar', he agreed. Drew's sticky fingers placed him and Vanessa in a very sticky situation.