[31]

"A fifth of Hennessy" , standing beside him as he ordered him something to relax, Ryan scanned the scenery before them

"A fifth of Hennessy" , standing beside him as he ordered him something to relax, Ryan scanned the scenery before them. It was hot but the umbrella they were under gave as much shade as it could. Blissfully beautiful, she'd never felt so serene until that moment. No sound of cars, people, just quiet peace.

"Whatchu want ma?" He asked grabbing her attention.

"Uh, do you have cranberry juice ? Or what about sweet tea?" Living in New York made her realize that sweet tea was mostly a southern thing. Up north they had iced tea but not sweet tea. It was her favorite drink.

"Sweet tea, yes." The waiter nodded, doing his best to listen carefully to understand. Whenever Kadeem spoke he squinted, because his New York vernacular was a bit different, Ryan had to make it simple for the staff multiple times already.

"Sweet tea?" Kadeem repeated, she smiled already knowing what he was about to say, "If you don't let them braids down and get loose I know some."

"I just have a taste for it," he reached over palming her exposed thigh squeezing it.

"It's a celebration! Bring a bottle of Belaire for her, its sweet ma you'll like it." He removed his hand and instantly she missed it.

They were laying out in the back of their villa, secluded enough but could see the movement of others further away in the water. The smell of the air was so fresh, an intoxicating mixture of sea salt and Kadeem's scent. Deciding to leave Kadeem to his drinking, she got up to cool down in the pool. The neon orange bikini that she wore kissed her skin so well. Though Kadeem initially told her not to pack anything, she didn't want to chance not finding anything she felt cute in when they arrived. So she convinced him to let her go shopping for at least a few items, her bikinis were it. With the way her ass swallowed up her bottoms, you would think she purchased thong bikini's when she didn't. She's been awaiting the day her food would actually stick to the right places, so she wasn't mad at it.

Once the cool water touched her skin she closed her eyes, "Oooo this feels so good," right when she turned his eyes were already on her, "Come in," motioning for him to join she pushed her body further into the water.

"I will in a bit, right now I like my view," blushing she turned back relaxing over the edge. Against doctors and Kadeem's order's, she'd taken her sling off. Making sure not to use her arm a lot still but she was beyond tired of wearing it. It's been three weeks and for her that was close enough to the four week order. She wanted her birthday pictures to be cute, "I think my favorite color orange now." Without looking back she giggled, keeping her eyes focused on a small boat floating in the distance. A man and seemed to be a little kid was sailing across the clear blue water, she waved when they looked her way.

Bora Bora is a place she thought she would never see until possibly another five years maybe more. It was on her list of places to go when she was 'established', to be able to go so soon just didn't register to her yet. By day two she knew it'd hit her, she felt like she was living out some hidden dream she didn't know about.