[27]

"I ain't see shit

"I ain't see shit."

Kuddie paced back and forth, pissed yet relieved. Tiger had been missing for four days before he was found unconscious at the bus stop on Hall Dr., a woman saw a black truck pull up and drop him there. Razor made sure to let every on the streets know to call him or Orion first. It was a smart move on their parts because Kuddie meant it when he said they was done if he found him first. 

Dallas, a registered nurse from Texas who Kuddie used to mess around with catered to his wounds, Kuddie tried his best to recap on Tiger's memory. Every detail was important, especially being that Medusa kept him alive.

"I don't remember shit from the time I was knocked out until I woke up. My fucking head hurt, and this cut on my side- fuck Dallas that burns," Tiger winced as Dallas tended to the long cut on the side of his abdomen.

"Be still," Dallas moved to New York right after college, she worked at the hospital Nate Jr. used to go to for his chemo treatments. Kuddie knew from the way she looked at him from across the waiting room that he would be in her bed soon, it took less than 48 hours before they hooked up. She didn't want anything serious and neither did he, so they messed around for a few months and stopped shortly after Nate passed away. 

One night Dallas called him up, the new man she had started dating was putting his hands on her. When Kuddie showed up he made sure his chance at putting his hands on any woman was impossible, making him acheiria on the spot. Dallas was more than appreciative for him coming to her aid and made a promise to him that she would be there for him whenever he needed her. When he began to take his rage out on the streets, sloppily not taking into consideration the men on his team, he found himself paging Dallas more than he would have liked, "They stitched you up good."

"I don't get it," Kadeem was confused. He couldn't wrap his head around the reason for Medusa taking Tiger just to give him back. Especially after Kuddie had taken away three of his family members. It was a distraction for something but he just couldn't figure it out.

"Aye Dallas you got some to make sure this don't scar? This shit ugly, give me some of that stuff you put on your face." Dallas laughed at Tiger like she always did, finding him comical.

"Boy, what shit I put on my face? Shea butter?"

"I don't know girl, that's why I'm asking. Shid, summer time is coming up I can't pull no bitches with a scar this long. Throwing my sex appeal off." Kadeem shook his head, Tiger and his brother were definitely two peas in a pod. Their personalities were very similar, which is why Kadeem felt very protective over him. From now on he would keep tight eyes on Tiger.

"Sure Ti," Dallas stood, walking over towards the table where all of her medical supplies were spread out. Kuddie watched her for a minute, taking her task just as serious as she would in the hospital. Her barbie pink colored scrubs fitting her thick frame just right. Dallas heart shaped face was dressed with pouty lips and slanted dark grey eyes. Her father was from Vietnam, while her mother was born and raised in Texas, so she was a mixture of asian culture and country as hell.