|9|

The week flew by like lightning and everyday Ryan grew nervous, something in her spirit told her to give him a call and tell him to never contact her ever again

The week flew by like lightning and everyday Ryan grew nervous, something in her spirit told her to give him a call and tell him to never contact her ever again. But the curiosity in her wouldn't dare let her, she's Curious Georgia because she truly wouldn't be satisfied until she figures it out. There is something about this mystery man. She didn't know his name, age or if he had any kids. Yet, he knew a lot of important details about her. Staring at the drafted text she wanted to send. Telling him that she was not interested. Too nervous to call and hear his voice because she knew that his voice was like a black hole pulling her in. It was driving her a bit crazy not knowing. It's the 'What ifs' that bothers her.

A pen sat between her teeth as she swirled around in her chair, thinking. There was no way she should be this nervous about a simple date, she's been on plenty dates before. "Ryan cut the bullshit" she coached herself, she knew she was tripping.

A notification appeared on her phone screen, she grabbed it quickly, it wasn't him. "CNN reports that this might be the coldest winter yet, READ MORE"

"Okay, for real stop it. Stop. You're tripping. Your mother would not approve of this."

Two knocks on the door grabbed her attention, it was David holding a huge bouquet of sunflowers and red roses. Her eyes lit up, her favorite flowers.

"Oh my, who are those for?" she met David in the middle.

"I do think you're cute but I have to admit, they ain't from me" David's from San Antonio Texas, pure country breed just like her. Though she could sometimes mask her southern accent, it was impossible for David to do the same. He was cool though, he never bothers her. Maybe it's because he hides from all of his work.

"Me?" she couldn't believe it.

"Well that's what that deliver boi said Ryan Mae"

David handed them to her, it was so many. Her mood instantly became better, she was smiling as she took in a huge smell of their natural aromas. "Who are they from?"

"Beats me, I'm a little jealous I didn't think of it first" David tried to flirt. It wasn't working, Ryan was so into her new flowers.

"Thanks David, you mind closing the door after you?"

"Sure thing" David turns awkwardly and exits.

"I can't believe this!" she was amazed at how fresh and beautiful they were, they had no card. Something tells her it was mystery man, but she also knew there was a possibility of Tyler or another secret admirer that Antoinette has given her number out to.

"Wow, nice" Tyler's voice could be heard from behind her as she patiently waited for a taxi. Still smiling internally at the sweet gesture of the flowers in her hands, she received so many compliments. If she still followed Royce or Eric on social media she would've definitely posted pictures to make them jealous.