[35]

It was deeper than the warmth of his skin, the tightness of his grip and the darken eyes that were above her

It was deeper than the warmth of his skin, the tightness of his grip and the darken eyes that were above her. It was the time he took, the words he whispered in her ear; just to be sure that every move he made was the right one. No longer able to keep up it started to feel like a movie, like she was watching it from different angles on the sideline. He'd been waiting to do this. For his special moment to show her that he meant exactly what he said when he admitted to being able to trap her in his mind for the time being.

Louder than the ocean waves just outside the opened door, her voice traveled, echoing off the brown walls that surrounded their bodies. "I can't keep up," she admitted. Every new position he placed her in felt more intense than the last. She could feel him rotating his hips as he went as deep as his body would allow. The only position he hadn't done to her surprise was-

"Turn over," not giving her a chance to attempt his command he used his only free hand to flip her over onto her stomach. His other hand was occupied with keeping her hands from pushing him away.

Once on her stomach she didn't have much energy left to assume the position she guessed he wanted her in. When his hot breathe tickled her neck she smiled, cause he indeed was doing his big one.

"You deserved this," his hand went underneath, pushing her upwards towards him. He paused, sighing hard behind her, "What have I gotten myself into?" he mumbled. She was unsure what he meant by that, and she was too dick drunk to be concerned. His hands began to massage her cheeks as she was arched over, with every grip he slid out and when he left go he slid in. It was like a beat to the most erotic song she'd ever heard and it was sending her up a peek that she knew needed to be her last, "You feel so good, fuck!" he sounded irritated.

The beat to the song became faster and the massages turned to slaps. Somehow she'd found her voice, and another orgasm had located her. He'd let her hands go and they immediately went up to slow him down, she wasn't sure she'll be able to get use to his size.

"Move your fucking hand," she couldn't so he moved them for her, "You can take it," she wanted to disagree but the feeling of him pleasing her was something she wanted to get used to. The moans that were releasing from her lips stopped as her voice was caught in her throat. Kadeem used his hands, entangling them in between her braids. Just when she thought he was about to pull, he started massaging her scalp. Applying soft pressure as her face was turned to the side, he slowed down his strokes to match the rhythm of his hands.

What the fuck?....

"Kad-" She was for sure that he was placing her underneath some type of spell. Her orgasm came fast.

"I'ma let you rest in a minute baby hold on," there was no holding on, just as quickly as her orgasm went another was coming. Next time she was going to keep count. She'd never cum'd that many times within her entire relationship with Eric. "Shit," he hissed behind her, she could tell by the pauses that he'd finally reached towards his end, "You gone wait for me?" she thought she nodded but was unsure if she actually did, "Stay still for me," His hands stopped moving as right in unison her voice found her again, they came together her body shaking underneath him as he leaned over.