|1|

"Who ya friend?" Leaning down to talk louder of the music, the woman that occupied his shoulder momentarily looked up at Kuddie's towering frame. Her hair was frizzed from all the movement she'd been doing throughout the night but her makeup was still in tact. The dress that outline her from was tight and very short letting her as cheeks peek out purposefully. She looked at Kuddie full of lust like many of the other women surrounding them did thought the night, she was just happy to have gotten that close to him. 

"What you say?" She was beyond tispy and all she could think about was feeling the streets most dangerous bachelor at the back of her throat. 

"Shorty right dere', go get her for me." She'd heard him loud and clear, but chose to ignore it. 

"My friend?" Her low drunk voice slurred. She held onto his big shoulder for balance.

"Shorty right dere" he looked but didn't point. Her dress wasn't tight at all, her hair was freshly laid, and the way she smiled while dancing had him interested. Deep cocoa colored skin glowed under the club lights. Slim silhouette with small curves in the right spots. She was fresh. He could see it in her eyes that she hadn't been walking on the NY streets for long.

"I don't know her, the hell?" matted head scrunched up her face in the direction of the beautiful dancing woman. He knew she didn't, he just took the opportunity to be an asshole.

"Ay!" grabbing the arm of the bottle girl walking by, he made sure to take a glance at her ass.

"Kuddie" she sung excitingly. "What you need baby?"

"Get her some water" their eyes both landing on the woman barely hanging onto his shoulder now. "and send my specials to those two. The black and green" he looked over at her again, still smiling and dancing.

"Women Kuddie, refer to them as humans not colors" she rolled her eyes and walked away.

"What's wrong with colors?" asking no one in particular. The woman he was now holding up was slowly drifting to sleep. "Chewy grab her off me, cause if she vomit on me i'ma spaz"

The night carried on slowly, he was only suppose to be here for business. Only now she was added to his to-do list. He watched her for the rest of the night, knowing that in the meantime she'll be laying under his arms. Without any knowledge of who she was or what type of energy she carried, he was confident that soon he'll be able to find out. One thing Kuddie knew for sure was that, he gets whatever he wants. She was seated now, the special drinks he'd sent were all swallowed by her friend. Leaning over the top balcony looking in their direction, he didn't expect her to glance up at him and then back down so quickly. Didn't even mouth a thank you. Her home girl on the other hand returned a smile, loud thank you and an air toast. 

"Yo Kuddie, who you grilling?" A familiar voice approached his side, he turned to see Tiger. They go way back, Tishon, who they called Tiger was his little brother best friend. So he looked to him as that, his little brother. They lost his brother, Nate, to cancer four years ago. It was one of his request to make sure Tiger stayed straight, so he took it as his duty.

"Nan. Just watching" he lied.

"Oh you pussy watching" Tiger laughed. Kuddie ignored it.

"Ay, find out where she works", turning around, he walks towards the booth of the private party.

"Wh-Who?" Tiger yelled over the music. "Kuddie wh-" Looking back down, trying to see if anything stood out. Feeling foolish he took Kuddie's spot and tried to copy his last position. "So he had a hand right here, lookin' this way" he turned to the side and looked down seeing a red headed woman with the ass the shape of a block. "Nah nah, he had his arm here and then his leg right here, so that mean-fuck!" He threw up his hands. "Kuddie who the fuck you talking about yo!" he turned around with his hands up confused. Kuddie was now getting a double lap dance by two of the thirsty bottle girls. "This kid!" Tiger turned back around and scanned the floor again. "Got me looking for bitches and shit. They ain't even for me! What type of shit-" he saw her. Knew it had to be her because she looked out of place. Kuddie liked the pieces that didn't fit. "Oh son" Tiger begin laughing, looking over his shoulder at his group of people and mentors. "Ain't no way he bagging shorty." Tiger shook his head as he begin walking towards the stairs that lead to the dance floor.