Queen

Sorin paced in his room. Two women sat on his bed beckoning him, but he wasn't in the mood. He kept thinking about the Amazon. He should've killed her that's what his father would have done. Her kind had nearly stopped them from taking the throne. His father had made sure to kill all of them even Sorin's own mother. The women in his room could tell he wasn't in the mood and left. God he was frustrated. He wanted to kill the son of a bitch that he had bought the Amazon from. Despite his father's teachings he had always had a soft spot for women. Their eyes, their bodies, their strength. This woman had no idea her strength. She could take down this entire kingdom just by being alive. Amazons were Queens by nature. The rulers of women. In the past his kind and theirs had ruled together until the women started demanding more equality in rule. They could gain the loyalty of any woman with a touch. Their power was immense and even he did not know the limit of it. Flames danced on his skin and he knew he had to kill her. But by the God's he wanted her. Amazons were the prize of men and if he could make her his then it would prove his power. To tame an Amazon is a greater accomplishment than killing them. Even his father couldn't do it. Dammit he wanted her. Someone knocked on the door.

"What is it?" Sorin yelled

The door opened and she walked in. Her black hair was long and silky and her eyes were filled with lust. She wore nothing but thin golden chains connected to her iron collar. The wrapped around her body like a second skin and he felt need burning inside him.

"Asteria." He whispered

"Sorin." She said walking up to him

He pulled her against him and cursed the chains from keeping him from touching her skin. He was burning and she felt like water against his fever.

"Yes my Queen." He said

She smiled at him and his heart stopped. His hands twisted against the chains on her body. She kissed him and he groaned. God she was sweet he needed her now. He felt her smile against his neck and he tensed.

"Sorin." She whispered in his ear

"Yes Asteria?" He answered

"Free me." She demanded

Just like that he broke the chains and he collar clattered to the floor. Her power hit him like a cold wind and he sucked in a breathe. Just like that she was gone.
__________________________

Sorin woke up with a gasp and looked at the woman laying on the hospital bed next to him. He got off the chair and tried to shake off the dream. There was no way he would ever let the Amazon go. She was too dangerous. But he had to admit she was enticing. There was no denying that he wanted her, but he would never risk his kingdom for a woman. He looked at her and pet her short black hair. He knew that if she woke with him this close she would become a hellcat. He smiled and stepped back from the bed. She was his now so she'd have to get used to his touch. He planned on it. She was a wild animal that he had only heard about in stories and he wanted to learn every strength and weakness she had. He would tame her or at the very least get her submission to him. She would learn or he would have to put her down. But not now when she was so peaceful. He reached out and touched the iron collar around her neck. She would need something stronger to hold her power in check.

"Sir." A man said

He turned to his guard, "Yes Alex?"

"We took care of the Master." The guard said

Sorin nodded and Alex walked away. He turned back to the Amazon only to see her eyes open. Well damn he was just getting used to it being peaceful around here. She looked at him her green eyes glowing with anger. He sighed here comes the hellcat.