The Heaven

Tu mere samne...

Main tere samne...

Tujhko dekhu...

Ke pyar Karu....

2 years after Tara's 18th birthday

(This can be read as a stand alone. Still i want to give a preview.

Tara was kidnapped on her 18th birthday by Pasha Khan. Ibrahim killed Pasha Khan and got married to Tara. She was always scared off Ibrahim because he is from the Nawab family and also he is obsessed with her. Tara escaped on the first night of their marriage with the help of her sister. She came to live in Dehradun. You can read Zehnaseeb that is the story of Tara's elder sister Pari and Ibrahim's elder brother Daniyal)

Now the story started after 2 years)

Author's pov

A rainy day in Dehradun. The city of heaven. The little school going boys and girls are dancing while going to school. The hills are smiling when this cold shower is touching their every inch. The big tall trees are whispering and thanking the mother nature for this beautiful day.

Tara woke up from her sleep. She instantly smells the rain. She stood up and walked near the window. A broad smile played on her lips.

"The first rain of monsoon..."

She whispered and closed her eyes.

She has been staying here for the last two years. She has seen the monsoon of this city. The city turns into a bold woman during monsoon. She never hides her beauty from her admirer.

Tara was so excited to hold her umbrella and walk through these hilly regions. She loves this place. She loves to walk. She never took any transport here. She walks like a pure admirer of nature. She saw everything with curious eyes and surprising glint.

"How can you be that beautiful?"

She asked in her mind to this city. This city is her life now.

Afte taking a quick shower, she slipped in a yellow kurti and white plazo. She wrapped a white scarf around her neck. She kept her hair open. It has grown so long reaching her waist. She loves long hair. She applied lip bum, she doesn't likes to paint her lips at all. And finally she placed a small black bindi on her forehead.

That's it.

She locked her apartment and came out. She again smells the rain and smiled.

"Tara bitiya, at least take a leave for today... I'm making khichdi and pakora"

Rina aunty said from the balcony. She is her neighbour.

"Aunty, I will eat at night...save some khichdi for me"

"Sure beta..."

Tara smiled. This woman is very caring. She loves Tara a lot. After knowing that Tara is orphan, she felt so pity for her. That's why she always treats her with love and care.

Tara came on the hilly road. Her smile widened. She couldn't hold herself in touching the rain drops in her palm.

She started to walk slowly. She has enough time to reach the hospital.

She is an intern in the Dehradun homeopathic hospital and research institute.

Suddenly her legs got stumbled into something and her sandal was broken. She is using this sandal for the last two years. She has to buy a new one. But after paying the rent of her apartment, for food and her books, she couldn't save money. She is actually in an economic crisis but she doesn't like to give importance to monetary problems. She feels that thinking too much about money, makes our thinking shallow.