Chapter 20: The first rain of love

"Bhola..you know I can feel your pain exactly the same to the same..you know when the bullet touched my arm, it was like something so sharp had cut through my skin and..and..I felt a burning sensation too...my arm felt like burning in fire, at the same time someone is cutting my skin with a scissor...."

Tara was sitting on the grass in front of the tiger's cage. The tiger was looking at her sometimes being uninterested and sometimes he was licking his big paws.

"Now I know what a bullet feels like...I know how much pain you have endured but now you are fine..."

She said with a smile.

"You know what Bhola, one day a Sadhu told me that I will experience everything in my life and my life will be filled with so many ups and downs..Right now the down phase is going and I'm waiting for the up phase... don't know when it will come!"

She plucked some grass while saying that. She is an introverted person but nowadays she finds someone with whom she can talk about anything. She can share anything with him because he won't judge her.

"Bhola...Umm.... I'm confused about something....my exams are near...but he is not allowing me to attend the classes.. I'm feeling like he doesn't want me to become a doctor...he is caging me here..You and I both have the same fate...he injured both of us and then caged us...When will we be free?"

She looked at the sky. It's evening. She encircled her arms around her knees.

"Bhola, do you miss someone? I mean your friends or family.."

Her voice is now filling in sadness.

"I miss my Di...and Parul..she is a good friend...her mother is suffering from cancer..I wish I could help her..but I have no money...Bhola, hey! Are you sleeping?"

She smiled.

"You are bored I know...fine, we can talk tomorrow"

She stood up and instantly she came face to face with Ibrahim.

A low gasp escaped her mouth but she immediately controlled it. She lowered her eyes. Her big toes were curling into those grasses due to anticipation. Actually these days she is feeling this weird things whenever he is close. Previously it was only fear. But these days both fear and nervousness are surfacing. And this nervousness is not like what we feel during the exams. It's actually different. She can't explain this to anyone.

"How are you feeling today?"

His tone is softer.

"Fine..."

She replied in a low voice. Who will say that she is the same girl who is blabbering in front of the tiger a few minutes back.

"Let's go inside...and don't sit on the grass, look, you caught mud on your dress"

Tara slowly nodded her head but she decided to catch this mud everyday. This can irk him and irritate him.

He placed is hand around her shoulder and walked towards the mansion. One week has passed already and her wound is recovering very fast.

"Go and change the dress and then come to my study"

Ibrahim walked towards his study.

Tara went inside their bedroom. She changed and then moved towards his study. She is now capable of changing her dress by herself.

She knocked before entering. Ibrahim was watching a file attentively. A frown was there on his forehead. He was looking a bit disturbed. He lifted up his gaze and find her standing.

"You can attend your classes from today"

Tara looked at him in shock. She couldn't believe her own ears.