Chapter 23: Her Grumpy Husband

Tara entered the house. The cleanliness of this place is on the next level. More than luxury, the neat and clean environment attracted her.

"I know you are hungry...but first you have to do the Pooja, then you will eat something"

Tara's level of shock is increasing in every second. She followed Radha silently. But she didn't know that more shock was waiting for her.

She stopped in her tracks after seeing a very divine place in the backyard of this palace.

It's a Radha Krishna temple.

She can see the idol of Radha-Krishna. The temple is made of marbles and it's shining tremendously.

She lost her speech. It's actually unbelievable for her.

"Why did you stop Tara? Come inside... Don't you want to worship Krishna ji?"

She entered the temple slowly. She touched the steps and then took the blessing. Radha smiled after seeing this.

Tara stood in front of the idols. It's not only beautiful but something heavenly is residing here. She joined her hands and closed her eyes. She didn't ask for anything. She felt a kind of peace. After marrying Ibrahim, each and everyday she felt like she doesn't belong to his world. But today she felt homely. She felt she can now relate herself here.

Radha gave the Thaal to Tara. She held it and Radha started to sing the Arati song. Tara knows how to do a Arati. She performed everything with a smile on her face. After finishing the Arati she touched her forehead on the ground. Then she stood up and touched Radha's feet. Radha immediately took Tara in another warm hug.

"Let's go inside and you have to make a dish for your husband...this is another ritual"

She pulled Tara's cheek gently.

They walked back in the mansion.

"Where is Bhaijaan...where is Bhaijaan...."

Suddenly a girl of her age came running downstairs. A different kind of innocence was written all over her face. She is smiling way too much. She came near Tara and giggled loudly.

"Who are you? Are you Bhaijaan's friend? Radha ma, who is she?"

This time Tara was shocked. Her face lost the colour immediately.

This girl is mentally unstable!

"She is your Bhabijaan Rehana...Your Bhaijaan's wife.."

Rehana's eyes widened and she kept on looking at Tara in shock.

"You are my Bhaijaan's wife!! He got married to you? Why he didn't tell me?"

Rehana started to cry suddenly.

Tara felt an aching for her. Tears also gathered into her eyes after seeing Rehana's state.

"Bhaijaan told me marriage is bad...only bad people get married...then why did he marry you? Why?"

She sat on the floor and cried. Radha tried to held her up with lots of care and love.

"Rehana beta,,this is not a good way to welcome your bhabhijaan..you should hug her..she is your new friend"

Radha started to pat her head.

"No she isn't...A friend always protect her friend..but she took away my Bhaijaan from me.. that's why he didn't come here..she is bad"

Rehana threw an angry glare at Tara.

"I will protect you Rehana"

Radha looked at Tara in amusement. Tara sat beside Rehana and smiled at her softly.