Chapter 7: Token of Appreciation

When they reached the campsite, it was already evening. Nidhi was scolding Tamara and other girls for their casual behaviour.

"Mam, she got down to take selfies...I told her to not go out but she didn't listen, you can ask Latika..."

Tamara said.

Other girls also agreed on this.

Tara heard this and her face turned pale. Ibrahim stared at her and noticed her painful expression. He clenched his jaw and then got down off the car.

Tamara and other girls eyes fell on Ibrahim and they were shocked after seeing Tara coming out off Nawab Saab's car.

"Thank God you are fine"

Nidhi came towards Tara. Then she looked at Ibrahim and immediately her face turned crimson. How someone can look that much attractive all the time?

Nidhi smiled at Ibrahim.

"Thank you for helping her...she is the most shy girl...and very much introvert...I really got scared for her"

Nidhi said while holding Tara's hand.

"Then you should have kept your eyes on her...she was waving for lift in an isolated place...put some common sense inside her Dr. Nidhi"

Ibrahim's strict tone made everyone numb.

"Sorry Nawab Saab...I will surely do that from next time.."

Nidhi apologised.

Ibrahim ignored her apology completely. This time his eyes fell on Tamara. Tamara's heart did a somersault. This is the first time Nawab Saab is staring at her. She immediately bit her lips and blushed furiously.

"Dr. Nidhi, I need some smart interns of your team...I have a meeting tomorrow with some foreign delegates in my bungalow...send three girls..."

Ibrahim said while eyeing Tamara with a slight smirk. Tamara was surprised beyond anything.

"Sure sir..You can take Tamara, Parul and Tara.."

Nidhi said.

"Nope...not her...do not send her to my Bungalow ever..."

Ibrahim said immediately. Nidhi got shocked.

Ibrahim again clenched his jaw and made a cold face. Tomorrow some jerks will come on his bungalow for a meeting. They all are Casanova and characterless bastards. He doesn't want Tara even within 2 km near his Bungalow. She is an angel and he doesn't want the shadow of some motherfu*s near her.

"Tamara, Latika and Manjari...send them"

With that he turned his face away and walked towards his car. Within few minutes his car drove off.

.....................

"Did you hear what he said? Do not send her to my Bungalow ever...he has a class...He is the Nawab..he will never entertain a girl like her...she just got her internship back because of her Dr Nidhi... that's it..."

Tamara said while entering the hotel where they will stay.

"You are right...for her Dr. Nidhi scolded us like this...She missed the bus because of her stupidity and we got the scoldings.."

Manjari retorted.

Tara entered the hotel room and she stopped after listening their comments on her. Tamara's eyes instantly fell on her.

"Look who is here...the goddess of innocence..."

She walked near Tara and stood in front of her.

"What a bitch you are....Why didn't you say anything to Dr. Nidhi when she was scolding us? You missed the bus because of your irresponsibility....How can you put the blame on us?"