Chapter 4: Caging the Bird

Author's pov

She came out of the homeopathy clinic. There is no admission going right now. It's already been two weeks. For the first few days, she was excited to search for some new opportunities in Dehradun. Now she is feeling tired. She has failed to see any more options here.

She got tensed now. Where will she go now? Her savings are at the edge. She has to find something as soon as possible. She doesn't want to do any corporate job. She wants to do only homeopathy. But there is no opportunity around.

Dharmesh came in the evening. He was looking very excited.

"You won't believe Tara but our hospital is changing a lot. Nawab Saab has increased our fellowships and he has appointed very well renowned professors to teach us...We are going to explore many opportunities soon.."

Tara felt so restless after hearing all these. She always wanted to learn from some renowned professors. She even requested Dr. Nidhi many times to bring some famous doctors in their school but they charged a lot per class. Due to their poor funds they never able to appoint such teachers. But now all these are happening and she is not a part of this.

Tara felt so sad.

"My luck is bad...but I'm happy for you"

She said in a very low voice. She is feeling deprived at this moment.

"Tara, why don't you talk to Dr Nidhi...she can request Ibrahim sir for you... actually these days, they are spending too much time alone...In fact there is a rumour that Nawab Saab is showing too much interest in Dr. Nidhi"

This was shocking news for Tara. She looked at Dharmesh in extreme shock.

"God promise Tara..everyone is now talking about this...In fact many of the girl interns are getting jelaous of Dr. Nidhi...They have also tried to grab his attention but he never looked at any other woman..."

Tara just hummed in response but her inside is screaming in too much happiness. If this news is true then she could be the happiest person to know this.

"Okay bye... I'm getting late...Nawab Saab is very particular about the timing"

Dharmesh finally left.

Tara walked near the window. The beauty of this city always helps to calm her senses. She smiled slightly. She is now positive about life.

.......................

"You want a chance?"

Nidhi asked Tara. She came in the morning to meet Nidhi.

"Look Tara...he is very strict about our hospital now...I don't know how to ask him about this....he didn't like your personality...I really don't know how to convince him"

Nidhi said in hesitation.

"I understand Mam...it's okay"

Tara walked out from there. Dr. Nidhi was her only way of communication. She has no guts to go there by herself and talk to Ibrahim on this matter. She is still scared of his presence in this city but her trauma has reduced a bit after knowing that he is taking interest in Nidhi.

She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't notice the car entering the gate. She moved aside and the car stopped. The driver got down and opened the door for the owner.

Tara's breathing got hitched in her throat when she saw Ibrahim coming out. He is wearing black suit this time. Her eyes fell on his watch which is shining more than the sun of Dehradun. From head to toe his personality is only screaming wealth and power.