Chapter 13: His Ultimatum

Banke sitara aankhon mein chamko

In aati-jaati saanson mein mehko

Bas jaoon aake tum meri jaan mein

Dil banke mere seene mein dhadko

Tum mujhko chaho, bas mujhko chaho

Saare jahan ko bhool jao

.................

She lost her power to think when those lips crashed into hers. She was so shocked with this sudden act of violation that she wasn't even able to stop him.

On the other side he got possessed. He kissed her dominantly. The first time he kissed her she was unconscious. That time he kissed her gently and then his passion took over him but right now she is in her full senses.

It felt magical to kiss her like this. Her breathing has turned hot, he felt it clearly. This made him more awake. He devoured her lips like there is no tomorrow. He sucked her soft petals insanely. He groaned in her mouth and instantly he cupped her face and deepened the kiss.

She is hell addicting. He lost his mind. His body started to burn in desire. It's something he can't describe to anyone. It gave him immense pleasure and happiness. He kissed her fervently. Her lips will be bruised for sure but he is not in the right mind to think about all these. This felt so good and empowering at the same time.

It felt hell exciting to claim her like this. She only belongs to him. This thought encouraged him more and he kept devouring her lips passionately. His saliva got mixed in her mouth. He wants to invade his tongue inside her sweet mouth. He was about to shove his tongue but stopped immediately. Her head is dropping on his chest.

He hide her face on his broad chest. He is also breathing high. He doesn't want to stop right now but at the same time, he can't go on like this.

Now he heard her sobbing. She is shivering in his arms and crying a pool.

"Stop it..."

He pulled her apart.

Her sobbing increased. Her eyes were closed and she is barely maintaining a balance. She is gasping for air and every time her whimpering is increasing.

"Do you want me to kidnap you right now?"

He got irritated. She was smiling with Dharmesh but now she is crying furiously with him. His heart burned more. He immediately grabbed the back of her head. Her eyes shot open in fear.

"Just thank your luck that i stopped myself going further....the crime you have committed is unforgivable"

He hissed near her face.

She stared at him shock. She can't see his face properly but she felt his dangerous staring.

"Didn't you feel shame? Huh? You want that Dharmesh to fuck you?"

He knows that he is verbally abusing her but he can't help it. The burning of his heart won't stop until he hurt her too.

"Speak dammit! Have you dropped your tongue somewhere?"

He pulled her closer. She sobbed harder. He kept on staring at her in extreme rage. After a while he left her and she instantly sat on the floor, broken and dejected.

"Wipe your face before going in front of Nidhi...we will discuss the rest after the party"

He stormed out of the washroom before taking a last glance of her broken state.