Chapter 5: His Biggest Desire

Her hands and feet turned cold in fear. She is too scared to even stare at his reflection from the mirror.

"Please... don't....do.... anything...to..me"

She cried and whispered while staring out of the window. She cannot see even a single person on the road.  These hilly places are like this. After evening, the roads become empty.

Tara bites her lips to suppress her sob.

"Enough"

Ibrahim's loud voice made her flinch on her place.

Her eyes automatically fell on the mirror and she went more numb after seeing his furious gaze on her.

He stopped the car with a sudden brake. He got down off the car. He opened the door and pull her out with a force. A muffle cry escaped from her mouth.

"Noo......please......"

She cried out in too much fear. He didn't pay any attention on her crying. His mind was only occupied with jealousy.

Tara looked in front and find only darkness. He has pulled her in the hill top.

Is he going to throw her from here?

Her eyes got widened and she suddenly held Ibrahim's wrist which is tightly clamping on her slender wrist. His wrist was so broad that she even failed to held half of it.

"Sir.....Sir....why.....are...you...doing..this?"

Ibrahim stopped on his track. The touch of her little fingers on his wrist did something magical to his body. He slowly shifted his gaze on his wrist. She is still holding it and trying to ply it off of her wrist.

His eyes darkened. He wants to feel those fingers on his whole body, on his face and all over his hair. He wants those fingers to clutch his hair tightly when he will make love to her insanely.

His blood rushed to his head after thinking about all these. His eyes fell on her. Her whole face went red for crying. Her lips are quivering so hard and she is whispering something.

But nothing is invading his ears. He is only staring at her innocent face. How her face will look when she will lie naked under him. How she will react after every orgasm?

"I...want...to go...home..."

The last part of her words reached his ears and broke his trance. He slowly left her wrist and instantly she fell on his legs.

This was totally unexpected!

She cried out loudly by grabbing his legs.

"Leave....me....let...me...go....Sir..."

An aching instantly covered his inside. This girl is extremely naive for him. She is way too soft compared to his nature. He remembered his Bhai's words instantly when he came to take his signature.

"You won't follow her right? I can expect this from you...She is not made for you..Your cruelty and your ruthless personality will kill her Ibrahim... Don't follow her.."

He slowly bent and held her shoulder. She trembled with his touch. Enough punishment for her today.

She didn't look into his eyes but he sensed her utter panik. His touch is making her more scared.

A smirk played on his lips.

You have to endure my touch for the rest of your life Jaan

He utter in his mind.

His life's ultimate moto is to have her fully on his life. He even loves her more than his throne. She is the biggest desire of his life.

"Have I done something?"