Chapter 9: A New Happiness

She was awake the whole night. She told Parul everything.

"Why don't you call your Di?"

Parul asked after listening to everything.

"I can't...She is finally living her life in peace..Riwaz Jiju is out of that family now...I don't want to drag him again in their mess...every person of that Sheikh family is cruel and heartless...My jiju is different....He is not one of them... that's why he left everything behind for my Di...Noone can love like my Jiju...Tahir Sheikh was already frustrated because Jiju left the throne like this..he will never leave a single chance to bring him back in the family...I don't want my Di to face that hell again...I will never tell her all these..."

Tara wiped her tears.

"Listen Tara, you have to take someone's help...if he really came back for you, then it will be difficult for you to fight him alone..."

"Fight? I can't fight him Parul...he is so..scary... Whenever I see him, I felt like I will die in fear....You don't know how he killed Pasha Khan in front of my eyes....He used to follow me everywhere...Have you seen his eyes?"

"It's beautiful...."

Tara got shocked after hearing Parul. Parul immediately felt ashamed.

"I'm sorry Tara.. Actually he is too handsome and attractive... Don't you think you should give him a chance?"

Parul asked her slowly.

"Give him a chance only because he is handsome? Are you really saying this?"

Tara asked in shock and pain.

"No Tara.. I'm saying if he really came back for you, then he loves you so much...these days it's hard to find a loyal man..you will rarely find a man who is addicted only to a single woman...I just want to say that if he truly loves you, then you should give him a chance....He is really a charming man...I know he looks a bit intimidating but......"

"He is a monster Parul...I can directly see his soul...The way he humiliated Tamara today, it's very clear that he has no respect for women...and what about this??"

Tara touched her neck. Fresh tears rolled down off her eyes. She sobbed hard.

"The thing he did to me also showing his true colours...he just wants my body...he wants to ruin me.."

Tara covered her face in shame and cried out.

Parul rubbed her back slowly. She felt her fear and pain.

"But it's not yet confirmed that he did this to you..."

Tara immediately lift up her face. She went silent.

"We should talk to Dr. Nidhi"

Parul said.

Tara slowly nodded her head.

"Okay... let's sleep"

"No...we have to go to the camp.."

Tara got down off the bed. Parul smiled after seeing her dedication for work.

.................................

Tara did her work silently. She tried hard to suppress her pain. Everytime she felt like to cry but she held it back with full power.

Every single time she got scared. His huge frame appeared in front of her eyes. His ice cold blue eyes gave her back to back shivers.

"Your baby is malnourished..."

Dr. Kulkarni said a woman. The woman hung her head low. She started to cry in silence.

"What happened?"