Chapter 19: Gentle

She opened her eyes slowly. Her vision is blur. She looked at the ceiling. She blinks a few times. She tried to get up and immediately her face scrunched in an excruciating pain. She looked at her right hand. From her wrist up to her elbow a deep bandage is wrapped. She got scared. What happened to her?

Suddenly one by one the images flashed. She was running with Dharmesh and then someone shot her.

Her heart sped up after imagining the scene. The man was about to kill her but he couldn't. Because Ibrahim shot that man.

She looked at her hand in fear. Is it destroyed permanently. Tears appeared in her eyes. She doesn't want to lose her arm!

She removed the duvet and slowly got down. She heard some sounds. Someone is speaking on the phone but the voice is suppressed. Tara looked around. This is his bedroom. She walked towards the closed door.

"I don't want to hear any excuses..I want his whole farm to burn into ashes before tomorrow...I don't care..just do it...."

Tara's eyes widened. She stood in shock.

"What kind of a motherfucker doctor are you? She is still unconscious... Listen, if she didn't wake up within an hour, i will fucking snatch your degree and make you beg on the road"

Tara trembled after listening all these threats. She held the table and immediately a sound appeared. Within a second Ibrahim came out of that room.

Tara lost her speech after seeing his appearance. He is looking terrible. His hair is messed up, his eyes were red, infact she noticed dark circle around his eyes. Her eyes fell on his hand. He is holding a gun. He is looking like a deranged beast who is capable of burning this universe.

He immediately marched towards her. He looked at her being dumbfounded. She noticed so many emotions playing on his eyes. The depth of his eyes send goosebumps all over her. He immediately bent and scooped her on his arms and walked towards the bed. She felt his heart is beating extremely faster. His breathing is so high and the most shocking part is, he is shaking.

After placing her on the bed, he sat beside her. He is still looking at her in shock. He immediately caressed her forehead in concern. His hand retreated down and he grabbed her neck with his one hand. Tara was too shocked to react after seeing his reaction.

He closed his eyes and his thumb caressed the vein of her neck.

"Ya Allah!"

He released a deep breathe. It felt like he got the best relief of his life. He stayed just like that God knows how long.

Tara was only looking at his face. His breathing is turning normal but he is still shaking a bit. His thumb is shaking.

"Sir...."

She called him in a low voice.

He slowly opened his eyes. He kept on looking at her without a word. Tara lowered her eyes.

After a good moment she found his hand touching her wounded hand.

"Is it paining a lot?"

Tara immediately stared at him in shock. His voice is absolutely broken! This is not his real voice.

Tara shook her head.

"I know it's paining..You can't hide your pain from me"

His tone is getting rough.

Tara looked at him timidly. He is clenching his jaw continuously.

He immediately stood up and started pacing in the room madly. Tara looked at him in fear.