Chapter 8: Her Intoxicating effect

Tamara, Manjari and Latika got ready for the meeting. They were walking by the camp where the health check up was going. They find Tara still busy in the camp with patients.

It's already evening.

"Do you want to have some fun girls?"

Tamara asked her friends.

Then she walked inside the camp.

"Hey Tara..."

Tara looked at them in confusion. She was shocked after seeing their dressing. They were loaded with heavy make ups and wearing stylish cloths.

"We are going to the Bungalow... Actually I want to inform you that Nawab Saab said Dr. Nidhi to bring you....we three girls are not enough you know... that's why Dr. Nidhi called me...your phone was out of reach"

Tara took her phone. She didn't get any texts or calls from Dr. Nidhi.

"But...."

"Listen, we don't have much time...if you want to come, just follow us... otherwise come alone"

Tamara turned her face to leave.

"Wait... Actually.... Didn't you see Nawab Saab instructed to bring smart interns..I mean... I'm a bit..reserved.,.and I don't know what kind of meeting is going there..."

"Listen,,If you don't want to come that's fine....Nawab Saab will insult Dr. Nidhi for that...and I don't think she deserves such insult"

"Okay...at least let me call Dr. Nidhi first"

Tara immediately connected the call. Tamara closed her eyes in tension.

Dr. Nidhi picked up the call immediately.

"Tara, where is Tamara and other girls? The meeting will start any minute...please...tell them to come quick"

"Mam...you called..."

"Listen Tara, i don't have much time...Just tell them to come fast"

Nidhi disconnected the call immediately.

Tamara looked at Tara in tension.

"Okay I'm coming with you"

Tara finally said.

A very evil smirk played on Tamara's lips. It will be too much fun to witness Tara's misery tonight.

She smiled proudly and winked at her team.

.................

They all reached the bungalow. Tara was feeling so nervous while Tamara and her friends were looking so excited.

Tara become awestruck after seeing the Bungalow. It's in the middle of hills. The beauty of this place is heavenly. She kept looking at the surrounding with surprise and curiousity.

"Listen, we are going in...You stay here..when I will call you, only then come inside.."

Tamara said.

Tara nodded her head. She doesn't want to go inside. She is better here.

Tamara and her friends walked inside the Bungalow. Tara walked inside the forest. She sat under a tree and looked around. Her nervousness was gone now. A small smile played on her lips. This is serene.

The birds are chirping. A soft wind is touching her face. She can smell the wildness of nature. This is really blissful. She looked at the hills. It felt like they are protecting her in this wild nature. She hugged her knees and started to hum a song softly.