Chapter 16: Kiss me

Tahir Sheikh and Saba looked at Tara and Ibrahim. They were shocked.

"Didn't you divorce her?"

Tahir Sheikh asked dumbfounded.

"I thought you have planned to marry Sachin's daughter...what is all these?"

Tahir Sheikh raised his voice. He hates this girl to the core because she is Pari's sister.

"Go to your room"

Ibrahim ordered Tara.

But this time Tara didn't follow his order. Something popped in her mind. This could be the best opportunity for her to escape.

She immediately ran towards Saba and held her hand.

"I never...wanted to marry him aunty...he forced me..into...this..please..save..me...please...do... something...please..uncle..I swear on my Di...I don't love...him...I can never love him...he trapped me..into this..and now he is forcing me to stay...he has killed the priest...he threatened me that he will kill Dharmesh... please do something.. I'm begging you"

She fell on their legs and cried out. She doesn't know from where this courage came into her. May be it's because of Ibrahim's parents. She always knew that Ibrahim never protest in front of his parents. Once she heard from Pari the way Tahir Sheikh slapped Ibrahim in the past for blackmailing Tara. That time he didn't protest and said sorry.

Saba slowly picked her up. She looked at Tara in a bit irritation. Though she doesn't have the guts to go against her husband, she always supported Pari silently because she knew that Pari loves his son so much.

But this girl Tara literally hates her son. She can clearly see that resentment on her eyes.

Riwaz is living a happy life with Pari but Ibrahim can never get the happiness with this girl. This thought made Saba scared.

She always wanted the happiness of their sons. It's true that she misses Riwaz everyday, at the same time she is happy that her son, her Daniyal is happy in his life.

"Don't force her Son.."

Saba said slowly.

Ibrahim sat on the sofa silently. He didn't say a word. Saba is well aware about this calmness very well. Her younger son is very different from everyone. His calmness is like silence before the storm. She got tensed.

"Go and sit inside our car...we will drive you to your sister...You have to leave this city..."

Tahir Sheikh said to Tara.

Tara was still not believing her ears. Tears of happiness gathered into her eyes.

She immediately ran out of the mansion and hurriedly got inside the car. She weeped like a kid in happiness. She didn't know that she will get her freedom like this.

"Thank you bholenath....Thank you"

She joined her hands and looked at the sky.

..,........

"And you are coming with me to Sachin's house...You have to marry Nidhi Raichand..It will be a good opportunity for us to take over this whole region"

Ibrahim raised his eyes and chuckled.

"I know what you up to"

His voice is very calm.

Tahir Sheikh creased his brow.

"You want to drag Bhaijaan again in this mess, don't you?"

"What rubbish? Why I will drag that coward again?"